Reds 2-5 Blues - 10/03/13 - post-match reaction from page 35

Yorkie

First one was 7-4 blues, then it was a 2-1 blues game that was abandoned after an hour due to pitch booking mixup, then 3-1 reds in the sunshine... then I dunno after that.

We were rock solid that game, shame about most of the rest! We won the last one though didn't we? I miss cp40 and wullie in these from the early ones.

I've PM'd Wullie, no reply as yet.

Same applies for Greg, btw, who could solve a goalkeeping problem if he were up for it. Good goalie is Greg.

:lol:

:okay:

First one was 7-4 blues, then it was a 2-1 blues game that was abandoned after an hour due to pitch booking mixup, then 3-1 reds in the sunshine... then I dunno after that.

We were rock solid that game, shame about most of the rest! We won the last one though didn't we? I miss cp40 and wullie in these from the early ones.

Same applies for Greg, btw, who could solve a goalkeeping problem if he were up for it. Good goalie is Greg.

:lol: I saw that you'd posted in the thread, thus didn't need alerting to its existence. That's all, mate. Would be great to have you along.

:lol: I saw that you'd posted in the thread, thus didn't need alerting to its existence. That's all, mate. Would be great to have you along.

still harbour dreams of one last run out, not sure how realistic they are :(

oh- what happend to NO football team anyway- did it have its own forum?

Regressed to Hall of Fame as it appeared to have disintegrated. That's the motivation behind this whole thing.

I'll put you in the maybes anyway, CP40.