Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Basically Deschamps can't be fucking chewed to fly up here to watch his players. Reminds me of Capellos sheer ignorance to the North East.

Honestly, he's only shooting himself in the foot. Our French players will face superior competition playing in the PL than they would in Ligue 1. He'd be a fool not to capitalize on that.

If, of course, it's actually true that he will ignore our French players.

He's never ignored Cabaye or Ben Arfa and said nothing about Debuchy, so I'd say its likely this is bull.  Then again Deschamps strikes me as a mong so you never know if he might have said it.  Either way he's certainly not going to ignore our players.

Basically Deschamps can't be fucking chewed to fly up here to watch his players. Reminds me of Capellos sheer ignorance to the North East.

Honestly, he's only shooting himself in the foot. Our French players will face superior competition playing in the PL than they would in Ligue 1. He'd be a fool not to capitalize on that.

He's never ignored Cabaye or Ben Arfa and said nothing about Debuchy, so I'd say its likely this is bull.  Then again Deschamps strikes me as a mong so you never know if he might have said it.  Either way he's certainly not going to ignore our players.

I mean, we've got his starting RB, one of his starting CBs, two CMs, and a RM/RW here now.

Maybe he just means we might get relegated, he'd have a point.

So Deschamps is going to ignore Cabaye, Sissoko, Mbiwa, Debuchy and Ben Arfa because they play for us? That'll go down well, clown.

Probably more annoyed that he now has a significant number of players plying their trade at 1 midtable PL club rather than one with exposure to regular CL football at a range of clubs playing different styles. It's an ill thought out comment but unless all your players are at RM and Barca aka the best two teams in the world like Spain I can see where he's coming from.

So Deschamps is going to ignore Cabaye, Sissoko, Mbiwa, Debuchy and Ben Arfa because they play for us? That'll go down well, clown.

Probably more annoyed that he now has a significant number of players plying their trade at 1 midtable PL club rather than one with exposure to regular CL football at a range of clubs playing different styles. It's an ill thought out comment but unless all your players are at RM and Barca aka the best two teams in the world like Spain I can see where he's coming from.

As if Deschamps have thought about it that much.

Deschamps won't ignore them, but he'll be concerned that some of his main players aren't playing champions league which every international manager will want his best players taking part in. personally though i think playing whole seasons in the Premiership (fingers crossed) will be of more benefit to them than staying in France and enjoying half a dozen CL games a season.