Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guy on SSN just said the club have said the statement by Toulouse is 'news to them'

Unless this is another quote, then it sounds like a little misinterperation there, this is what SKY say on their transfer centre:

Newcastle United have told Sky Sports News at St James' Park that they have nothing more to add regarding Toulouse's statement on Moussa Sissoko. Sky Sports will bring you up to date as soon as there are any further developments.

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/clockwatch

Wouldn't be surprised if we signed 3 more players this window... Patience...

Where have you been all my life.

Can't guarantee it obviously but taking a step back and looking at things and reading in-between the lines from AP etc i think we'll be pleasantly surprised this window...

:whistle:

Guest antz1uk

Sorry guys, awesome news all this but just had a quick read of the last 10 pages or so, what is it that deshamps has said.?

Guest Slippery Sam

Sorry guys, awesome news all this but just had a quick read of the last 10 pages or so, what is it that deshamps has said.?

He asked if Bradford are in Europe if the lose the league cup final.

Where have you been all my life.

Can't guarantee it obviously but taking a step back and looking at things and reading in-between the lines from AP etc i think we'll be pleasantly surprised this window...

Fair play :thup: didn't expect anything like this tbh.

Guest antz1uk

quote author=Slippery Sam link=topic=93459.msg4181865#msg4181865 date=1359051634]

Cheers  :-X  :undecided:

Guy on SSN just said the club have said the statement by Toulouse is 'news to them'

The club have a policy of not speaking about anything until it has been finalised.

Plus, the actual quote was:

Newcastle United have told Sky Sports News at St James' Park that they have nothing more to add regarding Toulouse's statement on Moussa Sissoko.

That's completely different to the tabloid-esque attention grabbing headline of "Newcastle say move is news to them". They've really just said "No comment".

He's supposed to have said that Mbiwa and Sissoko have endangered their future in the national team by signing for us.

We're going to end up with at least another 4 players, you negative f***er! :lol:

:lol: That was when Debuchy had signed and Remy was looking likely so not too far off...

Guest antz1uk

He's supposed to have said that Mbiwa and Sissoko have endangered they're future in the national team by signing for us.

He's got a right be in his bonnet about us like, Ben arfa could be one of his best players if he sorted the superstar clique out

Wonder if we could apply to FIFA for a France  'b' team haha

He's supposed to have said that Mbiwa and Sissoko have endangered they're future in the national team by signing for us.

He's an ultra cunt who needs to be pelted with eggs if he ever sets foot in the north east. Fucking water carrying tit  :smug:

He's got a right be in his bonnet about us like, Ben arfa could be one of his best players if he sorted the superstar clique out

Wonder if we could apply to FIFA for a France  'b' team haha

He's just a bitter old wanker.

Just realized he's younger than me  :sad:

You'll get used to footballers being younger than you, don't worry.

I've been dreading it for years.

Yeah it's an odd sensation. More so for the NFL, when I realized the guys coming out for the draft last year would've graduated high school with me.