Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• 2 weeks later...

I heard you can buy players before selling others. Was just a rumour though so probably not true.

Howay you mad cunt, do you want us to end up like this lot?

http://i.imgur.com/XH4Jxty.png

If we can get good money for him I'd take it, he can be great but he's way too erratic

You sort of need players to take part in competitions though.

Yeah I know, but it's possible to find fault in the not signing people, not in moving on a player for a lot of money whose contribution has been erratic (though very important at times). If we were run competently £17m should buy us a better replacement and then some.

Unfortunately we are not.

Tbh he's made it so clear that he doesn't want to be here that I'm not too fussed if he goes. I'd rather he stayed and had a crack under the new boss, because he's probably our best player, but if he's desperate to go he'll be inconsistent until he inevitably does.

If we can get good money for him I'd take it, he can be great but he's way too erratic

That usually happens when you play for a shit manager and aren't motivated.

That usually happens when you play for a s*** manager and aren't motivated.

I can see that too but I dunno I think even when he played well he's always been somewhat erratic, I don't think he's worth £17m. If the alternative is no signings (which is probable lol) of course keep him, and if we do keep him would like to see if he can put together a better run when he's beasting other players. I used to want to see him in central midfield more, but I've come round to prefering him on the wing again tbh.

I think he'll go next summer like. By then he'd have played at a World Cup and his home Euros, played 3.5 years here, if he wanted to go to a club who played in the Champions League and they wanted him, good luck to him. He's never doing that with us.

• 3 weeks later...