Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Absolute garbage pass which led to their second. Needs to cut that out and look more assured when we're on the ball building up possession.

Still, gets you out of your seat when he breaks on the counter, which is a hell of a lot more than you can say for most.

Thought that was Mbemba?

Decent 2nd half but concerning he didn't celebrate at all wen dummet scored just stood there emotionless reckon could be offski

Just shattered I would guess, to be fair as well not many others react much at all either.

Probably worried Dean would disallow the goal if they celebrated too much!

Absolute garbage pass which led to their second. Needs to cut that out and look more assured when we're on the ball building up possession.

Still, gets you out of your seat when he breaks on the counter, which is a hell of a lot more than you can say for most.

Thought that was Mbemba?

Was tiote I thought. Wasn't Sissoko though. Whoever it was made no effort to get back.

Thought that was Mbemba?

Was tiote I thought. Wasn't Sissoko though. Whoever it was made no effort to get back.

It was Sissoko. Was a poorly drinked ball in from the right. And to be fair pretty much everyone made little to no effort to get back. Tiote and Colback painfully jogged back at a speed an OAP could outpace.

Sell him, sign Ben Arfa.

Wonder if there'd be someone coming the other way, or if Townsend would be the replacement?

Sell Obertan instead. The guy who Pardew preferred over Ben Arfa if you might recall.

With the arrival of Saivet, Shelvey and it seems Townsend as well, one or two midfield players will get pushed down the pecking order, even if they don't leave.

There is a decision to be made with Sissoko, because although he can open things up for us (particularly on the break), a lot of moves break down when he gets the ball. Our midfield are not fluent in possession, and although Sissoko isn't the only culprit when it comes to losing the ball, he's the chief one. It makes it difficult for players to move forward with confidence if they're worried we might lose the ball and then they'll be out of position.

We're at our most dangerous on the break, but that's of limited use when we struggle to score the first goal because we can't break teams down. The balance in the midfield needs to be tipped towards a unit with more skill on the ball.

I'd want to keep Sissoko because of his obvious strengths, but not necessarily as an automatic first team choice. I'd like to see how a new look midfield functions without him.

Frustrating as fuck with his loose touches and shit shooting but he is still one of out main threats, creates chances and is sometimes the only player causing the opposition problems.  Got to be in the side at the moment.  Let him go in the summer if he wants to go but not a chance can we sell him now.

As much as I don't rate Townsend he's got the same kind of direct running ability as Sissoko so having both in the same side could cause the opposition all sorts of problems, pointless bringing in one and letting the other go.