Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Moussa Sissoko interview in FootMercato. He says NUFC are ‘open’ to his departure:

Now we are negotiating with Newcastle. My agent has had discussions with the club. They are open to a departure. It’s good. Now I hope that everyone will find satisfaction and I will have the chance to play other.

He is also asked about what he thinks about Newcastle saying they wanted to keep him at first.

I was not really worried. I had the chance to chat with the coach at season’s end.During the Euro, I have discussed with him. This is a great coach. He knows what is good for his group. He also knows what is good for a player. If I have the opportunity to play in a great club, he does not stop me. That’s good, we could find common ground.

And NUFC asking £35million for him.

Today in football prices no longer mean anything. Astronomical sums seen for some players. €40 million?

If Newcastle had the chance to make that much money, so much the better for them. This will be good for me too. It will mean that the club will this amount will want me. Quietly and calmly we will wait. I remain serene.

We really missed his pace and showing for the ball for 90 mins today. Ritchie was great for his part, but the rest of the midfield was invisible. We have brought in some good characters, but losing Sissoko, Wijnaldum and Townsend has taken away a lot of what separated us from other championship teams. That's exactly why we should fight for every penny when we flog these guys on.

New Moussa Sissoko interview in FootMercato. He says NUFC are ‘open’ to his departure:

Now we are negotiating with Newcastle. My agent has had discussions with the club. They are open to a departure. It’s good. Now I hope that everyone will find satisfaction and I will have the chance to play other.

He is also asked about what he thinks about Newcastle saying they wanted to keep him at first.

I was not really worried. I had the chance to chat with the coach at season’s end.During the Euro, I have discussed with him. This is a great coach. He knows what is good for his group. He also knows what is good for a player. If I have the opportunity to play in a great club, he does not stop me. That’s good, we could find common ground.

And NUFC asking £35million for him.

Today in football prices no longer mean anything. Astronomical sums seen for some players. €40 million?

If Newcastle had the chance to make that much money, so much the better for them. This will be good for me too. It will mean that the club will this amount will want me. Quietly and calmly we will wait. I remain serene.

Sounds like he's plotting a murder. Hope it's a Charners - Colback double fister.

Surely now its wise to just take a decent fee for him (17-18m if anyone would even pay that which I doubt) and strengthen the positions we need

Did you see last night? [emoji38] and you want to flog him for a cut price?

Money isn't an issue, we haven't actually spent fuck all as of yet.