Harry Redknapp

MyPalAl

As his previous thread has been locked, I think it is time to start another off, not only because it looks like he has nicked our No. 1 CF target, but because he publicly stated that QPR couldn't and wouldn't be paying big fees and big wages anymore. Two faced lying twat.

Also hate the fact he is a media darling. Why can't they see through him? Don't like his son either.

If NWOAT, lock and bin.

Honestly don't want to get me started on my thoughts about this cunt.

Go on.....look on this thread as your therapy. You know you want to

Honestly, it's just tirade of foul mouthed accurate abuse. I normally hoy that sort of stuff on our website.

Forgot I only wrote one about him last week, before he'd really fucked me off.

Other than his illegal wheeling and dealing for his own I don´t get the fuss about him. For a team like QPR he´s a perfect manager and I´m sure they won´t go down. The spending money at player that he will do is more down to the owner I think. If they go burning down empty on cach, is that Harrys fault?

Other than his illegal wheeling and dealing for his own I don´t get the fuss about him. For a team like QPR he´s a perfect manager and I´m sure they won´t go down. The spending money at player that he will do is more down to the owner I think. If they go burning down empty on cach, is that Harrys fault?

Yes. He's a cunt. An immoral wheeling dealing cunt.