VR

Willow

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Of course. 

Sound, 128gb just doesn't sound like much in this day and age.

I bought a cheapy PC link cable from amazon because fuck paying £100 for a bit of cable (Meta website) fingers crossed it works ok lol

9 hours ago, Numbers said:

Sound, 128gb just doesn't sound like much in this day and age.

I bought a cheapy PC link cable from amazon because fuck paying £100 for a bit of cable (Meta website) fingers crossed it works ok lol

I just had a look at some of the download sizes for games I'd be expecting you to get.

Superhot - 2GB

Beat Saber - 1.4GB

Pistol Whip - 1GB

I Expect You to Die - <1GB

Vader Immortal - <3GB

Thrill of the Fight - 1.2GB

I think the biggest game on the Quest is The Walking Dead which is just under 9GB.

• 3 weeks later...

How are people feeling about PS VR2?

I'm super excited about the hardware itself, it sounds absolutely incredible. But the price is ridiculous (especially over here in Sweden), and I'm not really sold on the launch titles and I don't see anything of real interest coming soon for it neither. 

I feel if they were to announce Half Life: Alyx for it, it could legit be what sways it for me, or if we knew that some of the big studios were working on some proper games.

13 minutes ago, Mike said:

Vermillion is fucking brilliant. Paint simulator that lets you play Bob Ross youtube vids next to the easel.

Love vandalizing a massive virtual train when I'm a few pints in on KingSpray. I'm not this good, sadly.