Pep Guardiola

ExiledGeordie

interesting move. they have some very good players (Robben, Muller, Kroos etc) but they don't strike me as Pep players or the very best in the world like at Barca. Might have to upset some big names to move them to the next level.

I think its a fantastic choice personally.... goes to a team that play a similar style of play all be it with more width and are one of the biggest clubs in the world.

Can't wait to see what he does with the likes of Ribery, Muller, Kroos etc etc and of course the tactical battles with Dortmund and Klopp.

Honestly think within the next 5 years the bundesliga will be a bigger and more attractive league then the Premiership....Good move for him I think.

More chance of Shola captaining Aldershot to Champions League success in the year 2096

interesting move. they have some very good players (Robben, Muller, Kroos etc) but they don't strike me as Pep players or the very best in the world like at Barca. Might have to upset some big names to move them to the next level.

He's always been a big fan of Javi Martínez, he could easily be the centerpiece of his team there.

Why is Heynckes being replaced?

Retiring.

FC Bayern München ‏@FCBayern

Jupp #Heynckes will finish his successful career by the end of this season. Pep #Guardiola will take over as FC Bayern head coach in July.