Emre - Absolute Rubbish

stozo

For me is one of the worst and most overrated players we have.

His corners are utter crap, they either hit the first man or they don't go anywhere near our players. I can't remember the last time a free kick of his really troubled the goalkeeper or hit the woodwork.

The worst thing for me though is his massive inconsistancy. He'll track back and chase, play some brilliant passes for 10 mins but then he'll switch off, give the ball away, look generally disinterested, back out of 50/50 challenges. This absolutely kills us, he allowed the cross for the goal against Sheffield United and he missed his tackle against the Celta player the other week.

If we got offered anything near £7 million I'd get rid of him in an instant.

I agree, think he's been awful. A lot of people on here think that he's fucking Zidane after one good game last week though. I hope he can come good, but in his 18 months here he's been pretty poor allround. How many goals this season? 1 in the Intertoto, thats poor.

The set pieces are horrific, but i think he's a good player. His tackling and driving forward is excellent, but you only see him doing that when he plays with Butt. His passing is too inconsistent and his shooting isn't good at all. If he sorted them out, he'd be a hell of a player for us. But i don't think he's rubbish.

Guest Invicta_Toon

we absoulutely cannot have any of these £7m players in our club!

what is the going rate for a bottom 4 midfielder?

The set pieces are horrific, but i think he's a good player. His tackling and driving forward is excellent, but you only see him doing that when he plays with Butt. His passing is too inconsistent and his shooting isn't good at all. If he sorted them out, he'd be a hell of a player for us. But i don't think he's rubbish.

I will agree his driving forward is good, but there is never any end product from the driving forward. As for his tackling it again is too inconsistant, some challenges he'll go in for and never look like losing but then there are other times when you can see he just doesn't fancy it (Like with the Celta goal) and won't win the tackle.

The funny thing is the people who slate Emre are usually the one's who rave about that useless c*** Parker.

The funny thing is the people who slate Parker are usually the one's who rave about that useless c*** Emre.

bluewink.gif

Guest Invicta_Toon

the funny thing is, the people who slag Emre and Parker off, have no idea that the midfield is the least of our worries

The funny thing is the people who slate Emre are usually the one's who rave about that useless c*** Parker.

The funny thing is the people who slate Parker are usually the one's who rave about that useless c*** Emre.

bluewink.gif

I suppose it depends what you want to watch in a footballer, one that can play the ball about or one who jumps into tackles like an idiot.

Pity we didn't have a manager who observed some of the points made here, like, his crap delivery from a dead ball. A good manager would then say, "When we get a free kick or a corner, don't you dare go anywhere near it you useles little Turkish bastard"

Once over that problem he could concentrating on other things, like, opening his fukcing eyes to see where he's going.

I'd take 7mill for him tomorrow.  Ambrose was a better player, and finisher than Emre will ever be

bluewink.gif

I suppose it depends what you want to watch in a footballer, one that can play the ball about or one who jumps into tackles like an idiot.

Don't know which description desbirbes which player tbh!

bluewink.gif

Which ones Emre?

bluewink.gif

Which ones Emre?

The short Turkish bloke.

the funny thing is, the people who slag Emre and Parker off, have no idea that the midfield is the least of our worries

On the contrary I think the central midfield area is a fairly high priority. Our defence has been very solid this year. Our problems are in attack in both creativity and finishers.

Emre is a liability going back and average at best going forward.

look generally disinterested

can't fault his commitment.

In general I would agree but there was one (just one) incident the other night where HE lost the ball then just stood there looking bemused as they counter attacked! Things like that annoy me, he didnt even move, just stood there!

Guest Invicta_Toon

On the contrary I think the central midfield area is a fairly high priority. Our defence has been very solid this year. Our problems are in attack in both creativity and finishers.

Emre is a liability going back and average at best going forward.

I think he's lacking in confidence because Turkey aren't being accepted into the EU

he just needs a good solid run of 20 games and he'll come good, you'll see

he was a superstar in the Turkish league don't you know?

bluewink.gif

Which ones Emre?

The short Turkish bloke.

Which ones Parker then?

bluewink.gif

Which ones Emre?

The short Turkish bloke.

Which ones Parker then?

The one who looks like he's had a stroke.

bluewink.gif

Which ones Emre?

The short Turkish bloke.

Which ones Parker then?

The one that looks like Michael Owen but plays.

Goals is our biggest problem, strikers was and is the biggest area of concern.

However, Emre is over-rated and Parker just isn't good enough, so central midfield isn't that great while Roeder selects these two. He could of course select Butt and Dyer......