Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/9109/nicollin.jpg

"I wouldn't refuse Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa a transfer because we'd find another stopper. He can go to Bayern. But he's not going to Lille or some middle-ranking English club."

Big liar.

Well then, if we sign Mbiwa, Haidara, Sissoko and Gouffran, all in the same week...don't think I would be able to contain my excitement. Would certainly make my week. Howay then, let's get them all over the line, especially the Mbiwa deal (first and foremost).

Would certainly strengthen the spine of the team. Still can't see us signing that many players like

Guest VanBarduck

He's ok , but sometimes he can be a liability . Classic NUFC recruitment btw .

expand please

He's got great technic , even skillfull I might say ( former LB) , great composure , but sometimes he has some huge lack of concentration that can cost a game , when the team is playing well , he seems to be the best CB in the world , but when he struggle ,when he's in a bad shape , he's a time-bomb and he'll risk us . By classic NUFC recruitment I meant like Marveaux , Ben Arfa , Obertan , huge talent , but you'll never know how they will end up , Cabaye on the other end ... you just know he's gonna be great.

expand please

He's got great technic , even skillfull I might say ( former LB) , great composure , but sometimes he has some huge lack of concentration that can cost a game , when the team is playing well , he seems to be the best CB in the world , but when he struggle ,when he's in a bad shape , he's a time-bomb and he'll risk us . By classic NUFC recruitment I meant like Marveaux , Ben Arfa , Obertan , huge talent , but you'll never know how they will end up , Cabaye on the other end ... you just know he's gonna be great.

Hopefully doesn't end up like Boumsong

expand please

Ok mate :lol:

expand please

Ok mate :lol:

Aye spot the odd one out :) - Obertan pace without the ball, clueless with the ball - shocking in both cases - classic Pardew signing (Probs only one as well)

Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa (born 15 May 1989) is a French footballer who plays for English non league club James Perch FC. He primarily plays as a central defender, though he can play along the entire back line  :lol:

Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa (born 15 May 1989) is a French footballer who plays for English non league club James Perch FC. He primarily plays as a central defender, though he can play along the entire back line  :lol:

Also has him joining Bedlington Terriers in 2013 :lol:

It is thought he is considering sueing Sunderland council for having to fly over their area, which brought back recurring nightmares of a bad time in Albania.

However, Mapou has recently been in talks with Droopy Face after finding inspiration to move to Queens Park Rangers from his fellow countryman, Loic Remy. It is believed that despite talks, he is not motivated by money as Loi€ R€my is and thus decided to stay as far away from Droopy Face as possible. He also has an intense like of Arsene Wenger and Sunderland football club.