Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Feels like Cisse in the sense that this is the signing I wanted more than any other CB and I never thought we could pull it off.

Yes, absolute madness that we've pulled this off. Credit to the deal makers for this one.

Guest Howaythetoon

Well at least we have Colo's replacement signed...

I cannot get happy about this deal to be honest because all we are doing is replacing one player with another and there is no way this guys is as good as Colo or as important as he is to us right now. If we keep Colo though then great stuff.

I cannot get happy about this deal to be honest because all we are doing is replacing one player with another and there is no way this guys is as good as Colo or as important as he is to us right now. If we keep Colo though then great stuff.

I wasn't aware that Colo had left?

Not saying you're wrong, but how do you know? Enjoy it now instead, while it lasts. Let's party dude, off the map in a mean way.

Guest VanBarduck

He choose us over Milan??  :cheesy: I would love to know how the board manage those negociations...Guantanamo style i guess  ;D