Aston Villa vs Newcastle - 29/01/13 @ 7:45pm - Not on TV

Beren

Krul

Debuchy - Taylor - Colo - Santon

Sissoko - Perch - Cabaye - Marveaux

Shola - Cisse

Is what I think we'll see. Wouldn't mind to be honest, and then we have a good bench as well.

That's the most depressing thign I've ever seen in my life.

Don't think Taylor starting is as silly as some are making out. Mapou has been here a week.

Taylor and Colo know each others game inside out, they can communicate and will know who will sit deep, who will go forward, who will mark which player etc.. Obviously MYM will be first choice soon enough but centre back is by far the most important area where communication and understanding is essential.

I do hope MYM starts in all honesty and if he is named on the team sheet I will need to get a bucket of ice for my cock but if Taylor does start I certainly don't think It's a stupid decision or any sort of a risk.

I could understand the anger if it was Williamson but Taylor is miles ahead in terms of ability.

Don't think Taylor starting is as silly as some are making out. Mapou has been here a week.

Taylor and Colo know each others game inside out, they can communicate and will know who will sit deep, who will go forward, who will mark which player etc.. Obviously MYM will be first choice soon enough but centre back is by far the most important area where communication and understanding is essential.

I do hope MYM starts in all honesty and if he is named on the team sheet I will need to get a bucket of ice for my cock but if Taylor does start I certainly don't think It's a stupid decision or any sort of a risk.

I could understand the anger if it was Williamson but Taylor is miles ahead in terms of ability.

thats my position basically. no way will williamson start....shola on the other hand ?

Krul

The Mighty Boosh Mbwia Colo Santon

Pech

Cabaye          Sissoko

Gouffran                            Marv

Cisse

This is a very sensible post.

However, when Agbonlahor starts running at Taylor from the half way line, and he backs off all the way back onto the goal line, allowing for Agbonlahor to square it to Benteke for a tap in, we'll all be raging.

Krul

Pech

Cabaye          Sissoko

Cisse

Krul

Sissoko

Cabaye          Anita

Cisse

However, when Agbonlahor starts running at Taylor from the half way line, and he backs off all the way back onto the goal line, allowing for Agbonlahor to square it to Benteke for a tap in, we'll all be raging.

can't remember taylor really being done for pace, why should it happen now. if thats the case there's more chance it happening to colo.

Anything other than;

Krul

Debuchy Colo Yanga-Mbiwa Santon

Anita Cabaye

Gouffran Sissoko Marveaux

Cisse

Will be a joke tbh.

I like that as well. Anita and Cabaye have ball distribution way ahead of Perch or Tiote.

can't remember taylor really being done for pace, why should it happen now. if thats the case there's more chance it happening to colo.

Taylor roams as well and scares people with his aggressive pointing habit.

Guest ItalianMagpie

This is on tv

Where?

Australia probably.

And Finland. Lucky old me.

Finland?? Where? On cmore they pass qpr-city.

Anything other than;

Krul

Anita Cabaye

Cisse

Will be a joke tbh.

I like that as well. Anita and Cabaye have ball distribution way ahead of Perch or Tiote.

no need for someone to be able to drop that bit to cover for our full backs ?

Mbiwa will also be very important to our distribution from the back.

Taylor is bette rthan Williamson in this regard, but not by much.

Can't afford to screw this up Pards. PLease don't.

Anything other than;

Krul

Anita Cabaye

Cisse

Will be a joke tbh.

That and Sissoko's engine has potential to make our midfield one of the better in the league. No way a James Perch should be selected ahead of any of them

Anything other than;

Krul

Anita Cabaye

Cisse

Will be a joke tbh.

Sissoko can do everything tonight - defend, attack, look sexy. He's proper box to box.

He got absolutely 'done' by Petrov about 5 years ago.

Anything other than;

Krul

Anita Cabaye

Cisse

Will be a joke tbh.

Sissoko can do everything tonight - defend, attack, look sexy. He's proper box to box.

too box to box to do the job of letting the full backs push on.

Anything other than;

Krul

Anita Cabaye

Cisse

Will be a joke tbh.

Aye, plenty of scope for the middle triangle to interchange as well.  Amazing how fluid we COULD be.

I think starting 3 new players for such an important game is a bit overconfident. I'm looking as much forward to seeing them as anyone, but you have to ease them in. Taylor was playing very well before his injury and knows the defence. He'll start sissoko and maybe Gouffran and that's fine.

I also don't see the overwhelming benefit of 4-3-3 without Ben Arfa, as it seems to me our players are more suited to 4-4-2. Nevermind, I trust Pardew to make the right decision.