Laurent Blanc

EthiGeordie

We need to start having banners in the game saying "Blanc save us" Surely better manager than the Clueless Pardew.

Laurent Blanc is preparing to take charge of a Premier League club ... by taking a crash course in English.

The former France manager, 47, who spent two seasons as a player with Manchester United, has set his sights on one day replacing Sir Alex Ferguson at Old Trafford.

World Cup winner Blanc enrolled on ­Monday at the prestigious Royan language school, near his Bordeaux home.

Blanc has been compelled to speak English at all times, including meal breaks.

“He has three teachers who make sure he does not slack off.

A source said: “Blanc has opted for an individual course in order to work more studiously and efficiently.

“He already has a good command of English, but he is sparing no effort to master the language even more.”

Besides his two years in charge of Les Bleus, for who he won 97 caps, Blanc led Bordeaux to the French league title in 2010.

Someone fire up a dossier.

Every f***ing time, without fail, that I think of the whole Hitzfeld thing I crack up :lol:

Poor HTT.

Its Hitzfeld for the next generation.

There is a reason we were camped in France for so long. Not just to talk to agents of players. Wishful thinking,

Guest Roger Kint

People slating Ethi but he would be a much better shout than fucking Pardew atm.

And if HBA continues their spat then fucks off?

Guest Roger Kint

People slating Ethi but he would be a much better shout than fucking Pardew atm.

And if HBA continues their spat then fucks off?

Wow, who the fuck cares if he fucks off, we are going down , he'll fuck off any way, wake up.

Yeah sorry, i was stupidly hoping HBA being happy and playing well might save us but yeah fuck him, might as well stay on the bench too. Dont want him injured for his next club :thup: