Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

I'm gonna throw in a name not on the list and then put my tin helmet on - Neil Lennon.  Absolutely not my top pick but IF Pards was to GTF then Neil ticks a lot of boxes.

Which ones? Genuinely interested, I know virtually nothing about his managerial/preferred playing style.

I never clicked on this thread because I thought it might be about the intricacies of supporting the rainbow laces campaign, which, although I'm not against, is not something I'd choose to click through in my spare time.

:lol:

Don't get me wrong he was small time prick when he was manager at Celtic and as a player but as a pundit I think he's really good. Maybe the break is doing him good.

To be fair wouldn't you be a bit of a prick if you and your family were subjected to years of death threats, attempted letter bombs and the occasional beating?

:lol:

Don't get me wrong he was small time prick when he was manager at Celtic and as a player but as a pundit I think he's really good. Maybe the break is doing him good.

To be fair wouldn't you be a bit of a prick if you and your family were subjected to years of death threats, attempted letter bombs and the occasional beating?

I'm already a prick without all that fella.

I think it was a right little cock for the first couple of seasons at 'that lot' but he mightily impressed me in his final season.  He seemed to have matured as a manager and as a human being.  He's out of work, according to reports desperate to work in the premiership, used to working under not the most biggest budgets, can handle the pressure of working for a 'passionate' fanbase, familiar with the british game, has experience of playing in europe, runs things profressionally (eg. the Alan Thompson episode), played a not to shabby style of football either. 

Like I say he's far from being my first choice pick the job but from the pool of who we would realistically be looking at should the king get de-throned then he's a strong contender.

Guest Howaythetoon

After the way he attacked Shearer's boot? f*** that!

Wow! Shearer kicked him, no doubt.

Na, I was there, unadulterated violence on wor Al. Shearer sliding to win the ball, falling, was head butted in the foot by the then grounded Lennon, it was a ridiculous cowardly attack on Shearer's mighty goalscoring foot. He was lucky to survive to be honest.