Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

One possible English destination for De Boer is Newcastle United, who are looking for a replacement for Alan Pardew, but the Dutchman insists any move would have to wait until the summer.

"I only said if they asked I don't go because I am now with Ajax and I don't want to go halfway (through a season) while also stepping into a team that are already halfway too.

"So for me, if there will be a chance it is always in the new season."

Asked if he would consider a move to St James' Park next season, he said: "I have everything open... but I will be ready, that's for sure."

Resigned to it being someone gash now.  Fuck it anyway can't be worse than Pards.

:thup:  Barca will get De Boer, Villa will get bought out by some rich, ambitious american, Martinez will get Everton into europe and Spurs will stop being shit.  And we'll be sat here in two years time like cunts making our 'Sanchez Out' banners.

well we've narrowed it down to a few guys who can come in the summer.

*better jobs become available between now and then, they take them*

I guess we need to start the search over. Glad we didn't rush into anything. What a mistake that would have been.

Guest antz1uk

well we've narrowed it down to a few guys who can come in the summer.

*better jobs become available between now and then, they take them*

I guess we need to start the search over. Glad we didn't rush into anything. What a mistake that would have been.

it's a bit of a shambles isn't it, however i'm going to hold judgement until after the Hull game, the correct man in place is more important than anything at the minute. in fact this could be the most defining moment of Ashley's tenure

I've just contradicted myself on Twitter, but is it only Barcelona who will realistically be competition? I don't see any of England's top 6 losing their managers and, from other countries, I can only think of Barca, Dortmund (if Klopp goes) or possibly PSG.

I just don't know if it's worth the risk in waiting, as good as he is.

We are not getting De Boer like :lol:

He's like the playing equivalent of Aubameyang or Lacazette and such, we're linked with moves for top class but end up paying 1.5m for Perez. No way the club will go for him.

Wouldn't complain if we end up with a Perez quality manager. ;)

We are not getting De Boer like :lol:

He's like the playing equivalent of Aubameyang or Lacazette and such, we're linked with moves for top class but end up paying 1.5m for Perez. No way the club will go for him.

Wouldn't complain if we end up with a Perez quality manager. ;)

Of course, but you take my point. Perez is a bad example I suppose as he's been a ludicrous success that few predicted.

Point being of the young, up and coming managers around De Boer is top of everyone's list, there is just no way Mike Ashley's NUFC go all out and get him. None.

Guest antz1uk

@DeKuip02: Lee Charnley talks of Frank DeBoer coup. "I hope fans can now see I DO know about football & have delivered a world class centre back" #nufc

:lol:

took me two goes to get that properly  :lol:

It's all falling into place now, De Boer said he might come, Ashley has a spare £100 million, Carver is been constantly overlooked, an 80's disco ..............my spidy sensors or tingling .