Relegation; Predict your Bottom 3

Minhosa
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

As it says, who do you have as going down?

18. NUFC

19. Villa

20. Southampton

I've said all along that QPR will make a great escape and I fear Wigan will do their usual of winning 90% of the last 6 weeks worth of games.

:weep:

Right now, i think we're the most likely of the bottom 6. Whelan's Great Escapists will be in the Premier League until it dies, and i can see Harry dragging QPR to safety right at the death, and being knighted. Villa, really not sure - three points next week will help them.

In spite of today i think Reading are bound to go. And my gut tells me Southampton will regret sacking Adkins. So Us, So'ton, Reading.

Optimistic

18. QPR

19. Aston Villa

20. Reading

Realistic

18. Newcastle

19. Aston Villa

20. Reading

Reading the only side in the bottom 5 to have won 3 of their last ten. They seem to have a spirit and momentum that Villa & ourselves certainly lack, that's why I've opted to keep them out.

They may have spirit, but I think top to bottom they have the least talented squad in the league. Could see them losing again and going on a long downhill tumble.

The audacity at claiming they have the least talented squad in the league after today's performance :anguish:

They may have spirit, but I think top to bottom they have the least talented squad in the league. Could see them losing again and going on a long downhill tumble.

I hope you're right. I'd agree that they do have the least talented squad. Mind, that fucking Hull squad that survived 4 years ago was dog awful and they stayed up.

I hope you're right. I'd agree that they do have the least talented squad. Mind, that fucking Hull squad that survived 4 years ago was dog awful and they stayed up.

It's going to be biting nails from here on out. Feels woeful slagging off on other teams for their quality, considering ours.

I hope you're right. I'd agree that they do have the least talented squad. Mind, that f***ing Hull squad that survived 4 years ago was dog awful and they stayed up.

They had an immense start though. I remember laughing when Geovanni scored an absolute worldy at Arsenal.

We'd have survived had he hit that ball a centimetre either side of where he did. :lol:

I hope you're right. I'd agree that they do have the least talented squad. Mind, that f***ing Hull squad that survived 4 years ago was dog awful and they stayed up.

It's going to be biting nails from here on out. Feels woeful slagging off on other teams for their quality, considering ours.

Thing is you have lots of it.

Aye, very true. There certainly doesn't seem much of a gulf in quality whenever we play a so called 'lesser' side. In fact, I can't recall a league game where we've played anyone off the park this season.

Thing is you have lots of it.

And that's the kicker for me. I keep saying it, but we'll be the best team ever to go down. 95% internationals starting every week and he can't get us to play a recognisable system or style. It's absolutely diabolical man.