Our best team

Taylor Swift

It's something like this, isn't it?

Krul

Debs Taylor Colo Santon

Anita Cabaye

Ben Arfa Marveaux Obertan

Cisse

Is there another way we can put our best players on the pitch in a viable formation? Maybe Tiote in for Cabaye, Cabaye pushed up in front instead of Marveaux and Marveaux replacing Obertan on the left?

Krul

Debs Taylor Colo Santon

Anita Cabaye

Cisse

Is there another way we can put our best players on the pitch in a viable formation? Maybe Tiote in for Cabaye, Cabaye pushed up in front instead of Marveaux and Marveaux replacing Obertan on the left?

The second option for me, no place for Obertan in starting 11.

Krul

Debs Taylor Colo Santon

Anita Cabaye

Cisse

If there was a plane crash on the way to our next European game and all 20 odd members of the squad were wiped out and he was the only survivor, Obertan still wouldn't be in the best 11.

Guest bimpy474

Tiote is the victim of Pards incompetency, he's still a brilliant footballer.

Agree he's good, his tackling is daft mind.

You're prepared for incoming flak with that post though :lol:

Don't get this 'Anita' in a holding midfielder role whatsoever. He's weak as piss there. He can drop back there to help out/collect the ball etc, but to have that as his default position makes no sense to me.

WBCP's for me, swapping Cabaye with Anita. Subject to change at the window.[/FWIW, in spite of our current "manager"]

Sorry I don't buy that, unless Pardew has deliberately told him to be reckless in tackles and not to bother looking up or putting any weight on the ball when passing. His passing has been ridiculously lazy at times.

I still think there is a quality player in there but we can't blame Pardew for everything, some of these players have to take a look at themselves tbh.

We have however played a lot of absolutely abysmal football which is Pardew's fault.

Krul

Debuchy  Taylor  Coloccini  Santon

Tiote  Anita

Ben Arfa  Cabaye  Marveaux

Cisse

These players, but slightly different formation for me. But still, would love to see this, though it will only happen under a different manager.

Sorry I don't buy that, unless Pardew has deliberately told him to be reckless in tackles and not to bother looking up or putting any weight on the ball when passing. His passing has been ridiculously lazy at times.

I still think there is a quality player in there but we can't blame Pardew for everything, some of these players have to take a look at themselves tbh.

We have however played a lot of absolutely abysmal football which is Pardew's fault.

Every player in the world has bad spells, Tiotes has came when we've been appalling all round, hence it's been magnified. His game is built on others moving around him, and our lack of movement makes Gateshead look like Barcelona.

Every player in the world has bad spells, Tiotes has came when we've been appalling all round, hence it's been magnified. His game is built on others moving around him, and our lack of movement makes Gateshead look like Barcelona.

I would agree if Tiote's failed passes were a result of him trying to find a free player but more often than not they are simple passes that have gone to the opposition due to a lack of concentration.