Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

Can't beat a man apart from when he beat his man before that cracker of a shot.

Was unlucky with a first time volley too, probably had enough time to control it first. He had a good game.

Don't mind him in reserve but Knockaert looked far better.

Knockaert did nowt today

Well that isn't true

This is the same user on another forum who claimed Ben Arfa only played well once every 10 games. I wouldn't take much notice

Knockaert did nowt today

Actually, he looked very good

None of the Brighton players looked very good. I actually forgot Knockaert was playing until about 60 mins in.

That's why I thought he looked good, was dangerous despite his team not playing very well.

He looked decent. He offered something in attack and helped prevent Dummet being exposed too much, for a good example of this watch what he does when they were pressing our back four around 25 minutes in. He showed positional intelligence when he dropped back to pick up a shoddy Dummet pass out of defense (he was moving to do this before Dummet passed) and did well to pass it quickly on to Hayden who played it forward nicely.

Generally grafts and puts a shift in, will no doubt chip in with a few goals this season. More than worth his place in the team at the minute, especially with Aaron's getting injured and Perez being pretty poor yesterday, although was out of position. Think he is more suited to this league than Ayoze is.

Knockaert did nowt today

Actually, he looked very good

None of the Brighton players looked very good. I actually forgot Knockaert was playing until about 60 mins in.

That's why I thought he looked good, was dangerous despite his team not playing very well.

Apart from one shot against the bar I remember him doing absolutely nothing