Jimmy "The Troll" Kebe: I'm joining NUFC on a 4 year deal... NAAAWT

Skirge

He's not shite at all like, he's a very capable wide man and should be decent in a 4-3-3. And he's up to speed with the league.

Even finds the positives in fake shite signings. This man shits rainbows , i kid you not.  :lol:

;)

Guest VanBarduck

Kebe if I find you...

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/BadDNA/Theme%20Photos/2d351441.gif

that gif is outrageous  ;D

How is he a canny player? He's perfect for the championship but completely out of his depth in this league, like many tricky players of his ilk. At best he would be a slight improvement on Obertan, but even that is debatable.

I don't really have a thorough breakdown of his attributes, just when I've watched him he's impressed me in general. TBF quite a lot of that was in the Championship!

How is he a canny player? He's perfect for the championship but completely out of his depth in this league, like many tricky players of his ilk. At best he would be a slight improvement on Obertan, but even that is debatable.

Has a goal and assist against us this season :pow:

Wahey! I honestly thing he's a canny player.

He's better than Obertan, but still no better than backup for us, considering what he'd likely cost and his age I wouldn't be impressed in the slightest.

Regardless of how good or bad a player he is, its out of order.  Reading should be disciplining him for disrespecting another club,  not coming out with smart a**e comments. Shows the class of the club, and they're another addition to my ever growing hate list.

Reading, Kebe, Villa fans, Harry Redknap, Remy. Alex Ferguson,  time wasting ball boys (should that be young men)  trying to be clever and make a name for themselves. The list is growing rapidly.

Regardless of how good or bad a player he is, its out of order.  Reading should be disciplining him for disrespecting another club,  not coming out with smart a**e comments. Shows the class of the club, and they're another addition to my ever growing hate list.

Reading, Kebe, Villa fans, Harry Redknap, Remy. Alex Ferguson,  time wasting ball boys (should that be young men)  trying to be clever and make a name for themselves. The list is growing rapidly.

:lol: Christ.

:lol:

:lol:

:lol: and I thought I was a miserable bastard.

yolo