Bitch slap a Yank/Limey

B-more Mag

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

OCK got angry at an anti-monarchy joke, Bmore thinks it will help if the two sides air their differences

Please, don't re-write history again. You made Monarchy jokes, because I made a joke about America. No one got mad, well, maybe someone did as they had to go and make a thread...  :lol:

OCK got angry at an anti-monarchy joke, Bmore thinks it will help if the two sides air their differences

Prick.

Seems like it seeps into every thread. Thought I'd consolidate. Possibly ill-advised. :lol:

Prick.

:lol: Insulting that crotchety old dame Lizzy really ruffles OCK's feathers

Prick.

This thread was inevitable.  :lol:

Prick.

The fuck's this wank.

Neil  :aww:

Prick.

Seems like it seeps into every thread. Thought I'd consolidate. Possibly ill-advised. :lol:

Prick.

:lol: Insulting that crotchety old dame Lizzy really ruffles OCK's feathers

Prick.

This thread was inevitable.  :lol:

Prick.

The fuck's this wank.

Neil  :aww:

This.

Well, if we're really going to do this, I said just the other day:

"Just watched America's Planned War on Britain. I know, it was on Channel 5, Richard Desmond is apparently a total shit and I feel dirty now, but ffs, they had Nazi rallies in New York? They were massing their army to take Canada in 1935 (because it was ours then)? And they reckon we would have said "Oh, fair enough, cba, there's this other mental case we've got to deal with anyway, fill your boots". That wasn't in my history syllabus. Nee wonder they're always late on the scene if they hate us that much.

:lol: Fucking Americans.

Btw, sorry about all the previous unpleasantness, 1776 and all that, that was other people who are now dead. Just needed to clear that up."

:lol: If I could work out how this computer gadget worked I'd be dangerous.

Still a bit puzzled tbh. Thought we were mates, turns out you were gonna bust a cap in our ass. Fucking Americans.