NOFC at SJP - Black and White 2-3 Orange. Link to photos on page 30

bowlingcrofty

Do you also get the chance to use the facilities? Dressing rooms, dugout etc.? As in, how much of a "shabang" is it? A fellow toon solider is getting married the following week and we're thinking of flying out there for the bachelor do. The groom is a forum member, so it would potentially be just him and myself taking part in the game. The rest of the fellas aren't fans but would happily watch from the stands.

Love for this to work out like.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Enter through the Player's Entrance, you use the Away (old Home) and Referee (old away) changing rooms. You get to use the dugouts. Friends and family sit in the Milburn stand. It's a quick turn around for the next guys, so don't expect too much time to take it all in. Then you're upstairs to Shearer's for a buffet type thing, which isn't terrible.

Enter through the Player's Entrance, you use the Away (old Home) and Referee (old away) changing rooms. You get to use the dugouts. Friends and family sit in the Milburn stand. It's a quick turn around for the next guys, so don't expect too much time to take it all in. Then you're upstairs to Shearer's for a buffet type thing, which isn't terrible.

And is it a proper 90 minute match? or just a kickabout?

30 mins each way.

FA linesman and ref.

NUFC staff running the event. Supporters able to walk through Milburn entrance to watch game.

30 mins each way.

FA linesman and ref.

NUFC staff running the event. Supporters able to walk through Milburn entrance to watch game.

So I'll get to meet Andy Woodman?  :smitten:

Cheers lads. Need as much info as possible now, as trying to organize a trip out from Cyprus is already a bitch of a task.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

30 mins each way.

FA linesman and ref.

Cheers lads. Need as much info as possible now, as trying to organize a trip out from Cyprus is already a bitch of a task.

:lol:

When Stu said 'NUFC staff' he meant more like Newcastle United Foundation staff.

30 mins each way.

FA linesman and ref.

When Stu said 'NUFC staff' he meant more like Newcastle United Foundation staff.

:lol: I figured man. Let a boy dream ffs.

30 mins each way.

FA linesman and ref.

Well that's a let down. I was hoping for a rub down from Derek Wright.

Seriously - to anyone wondering if they can make that exact date (i.e. disposable money isn't the issue as it is for some people) - put your name down as a yes and get a place.

The spot can then be definitely booked and all of the other people wavering on the edges, or needing to save, can then put themselves in a position to buy the slots off the ones who can no longer make it/book affordable travel.

You won't lose money (unless you're Nixon).

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Fuck, this is tempting. I'm already planning to come over for the last game of the season, so it might be tough to stretch out my trip to a full week. :undecided:

Hmm. I'll set up the haz-mat containment in the spare room if I must.