Pixel Replay - Newcastle United Edition

geordie_b

Hi all

As some of you will have already seen I have been working on a new website which will be going live next week. The website is called PixelReplay and the basic concept is to recreate classic and current goals using Sensible Soccer style graphics. Over time the images will be available to buy as prints and also available to put on t-shirts, mugs, mousemats etc

Like I did with my website FanShirts.co.uk I would like to give Newcastle-Online a preview and get your feedback. I'm still playing around with some of the design features but here are some sample images

http://www.pixelreplay.com/Samples/SissokoNewcastleChelsea.png

http://www.pixelreplay.com/Samples/GouffranTottenhamNewcastle.png

UPDATED

http://www.pixelreplay.com/Samples/ShearerNewcastleEverton.png

http://www.pixelreplay.com/Samples/BenArfaNewcastleBolton.png

Please feel free to respond with ideas and constructive criticism, everything you post will help me improve the site further. Please also make requests for goals that you would like given the 'Pixel Replay' treatment, I wont be able to make all them but I do want to have some more practice so fire away.

As ive already mentioned the website isnt live yet but the supporting Facebook page is and you can visit it at www.Facebook.com/PixelReplay. Likeing the page and sharing the image will help spread the word and I really need your help getting things going!

Thanks in advance for your help and thanks to Dave for allowing me to open this thread!

I think they're really good and would be tempted to buy a print if my lass didn't totally hate football.

One thing though: Personally I'd put more text on, have at least "Spurs away, 09/02/13" on there and maybe the scoreline or something, although I see the reasons for not bothering.

One thing though: Personally I'd put more text on, have at least "Spurs away, 09/02/13" on there and maybe the scoreline or something, although I see the reasons for not bothering.

This will be added very soon, im just working on the font that will allow me to do it properly.

This will be added very soon, im just working on the font that will allow me to do it properly.

Cool.

do you do pillowcases?

If you were seriously interested I could look into the costs involved

Oakie Doke is certainly not a time waster.

Also would it be possible to show the ball in the net?

This will be added before everything goes live properly, slight oversight...

Animated.  Needs to be animated.  Somehow :)

Its possible but a serious amount of work, long term this is planned though

I'm assuming you will be doing other teams as well. I'm pretty sure you could make a mint off Man City fans with the Aguero goal against QPR.

The Cisse goal vs Chelsea needs to be done though. I will buy that.

Other teams will be available as soon as I done developing, I always like to give NO a sneak preview though :)

Guest elbee909

Animated.  Needs to be animated.  Somehow :)

I think it being static is part of the charm tbh.

Imagine the Youtube hits though.  I agree that the static images have a charm to them and could definitely print them up properly, but my first instinct was that they'd be sensi style replays.