Metalist Kharkiv vs Newcastle United - 21/02/13 @ 6pm GMT (Live on ESPN)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Btw, has anybody heard a rough estimate on numbers we're taking?

Middle of last week we had sold 400 of the 500 we were given

Aye, i picked my ticket up on saturday from the box office and i asked if there were many tickets left, to which she replied, plenty.

We got here early. It's a bit nippy. Not many speak English to have conversation with from what I've seen so far, though all nice enough.

If anyone took chance on getting a russian visa early for next round like myself be prepared for a grilling at customs. And if they ask for your ticket, it's your flight ticket not your match ticket. Otherwise you'll like a knob, like I did.

Rough cost of things would be useful

We got here early. It's a bit nippy. Not many speak English to have conversation with from what I've seen so far, though all nice enough.

If anyone took chance on getting a russian visa early for next round like myself be prepared for a grilling at customs. And if they ask for your ticket, it's your flight ticket not your match ticket. Otherwise you'll like a knob, like I did.

Don't get there til thursday afternoon me! Should be decent like

Guest bimpy474

is there anything other than clothes and warm stuff worth packing? i feel light

Don't buy Ukrainian underwear

As Chernobyl fallout

I tend to have fallout in my M&S knickers most days tbh.

Got a 7 hour stop in Istanbul :pilko:

Wonder what kind of restrictions there are for leaving the airpot. It's the Asian side so getting to the city centre would be a hassle, but it'd be a right fucking bore sitting in the airport for the whole time. Be nice to get out and have some breakfast at least.

Wonder what kind of restrictions there are for leaving the airpot. It's the Asian side so getting to the city centre would be a hassle, but it'd be a right f***ing bore sitting in the airport for the whole time. Be nice to get out and have some breakfast at least.

Snap and snap!

This is the sort of situation I wouldn't ever have expected us to come out on top from before Moussa. I think his winning mentality will have an increasing influence on the team as he integrates more.

His determination will be key come Thursday, I have confidence in us for the first time in a while.

Wonder what kind of restrictions there are for leaving the airpot. It's the Asian side so getting to the city centre would be a hassle, but it'd be a right f***ing bore sitting in the airport for the whole time. Be nice to get out and have some breakfast at least.

Snap and snap!

Istanbul is class, probably my favourite ever city.