Russia invades Ukraine

BlufPurdi

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Thought it was

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/160/396/wwe-raw-february-11-2013-uncle-zeb-colter_crop_exact.jpg?w=340&h=234&q=75

:lol: Do all Russians have dashboard cams or something? They do seem capture some real gold though. What a crazy place.

Apparently so:

The dash cams are a result of the high number of people who throw themselves in front of cars to collect insurance, and other insurance claims. I'm sure it has other uses, too, it would be pretty convenient in any country really.

:lol:

:lol: Do all Russians have dashboard cams or something? They do seem capture some real gold though. What a crazy place.

Apparently so:

The dash cams are a result of the high number of people who throw themselves in front of cars to collect insurance, and other insurance claims. I'm sure it has other uses, too, it would be pretty convenient in any country really.

:lol:

Jesus.  :lol: Of course there's some grim explanation behind it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After the craze of watching the crazy Russians and their dashboard cams...I found this wonderful and refreshing to the generalisation of a nation.

It got me, on a deeper level (humanity), not ashamed to say. Simple but clear.

:thup:

That little one wandering in the middle of the road.  :'(

After the craze of watching the crazy Russians and their dashboard cams...I found this wonderful and refreshing to the generalisation of a nation.

:thup:

Refreshing to see a video like that every now and again.

• 4 weeks later...

How long have they had cars, roads and shit in Russia? They're fucking useless at the them.

I love the fact so many times the driver who has just been in a near fatal collision gets out of the car as if it is the third time that has happened this morning :lol:

Imagine the exhiliration of just missing, especially the ones where they squeeze in between two things at the exact right moment. Doing that on frogger is immense, when it's a life, must be mental.

I came close to being hit by a crashing car earlier this year...and I mean no more than 2ft away from a car doing about 50!  It's a....strange sensation and not one that I'm keen to repeat!

A friendly Russian people compilation somehow seems even more sinister.  There's an agenda in there somewehere.

• 2 weeks later...

Wait a minute, what is this feeling.