Sky TV

geofire17814

Right ive posted one of these before and a few lads got on it. I work for sky and from time to time we get friends and family offer canny good deals! see below if your interested post in here or PM me. cheers.

New Sky TV customers can take this amazing half price Sky TV package for a year and enjoy:

Free Sky+HD box

Free standard set-up

Half price HD Pack

Half price TV

Already got Sky TV? Why not upgrade with this exclusive 9 months free Sky Broadband Unlimited:

9 Months Free Sky Broadband Unlimited

£7.50 per month thereafter

Plus 14.50 Line Rental from Month 1

O0

Guest elbee909

I found myself not watching any of the Sky channels and figured I could just go out if I wanted to watch the sport.  So went for Freesat and never looked back.

We're paying about £90 a month for Sky HD+ (including Sports/ESPN), broadband and phone calls. It's time to get rid, I think.

Over £1,000 a year  :lol: mental.

Same as people paying £500 a year for a mobile phone. 

Just can't justify these kind of outlays anymore, it's only a matter of time I pack Virgin in and go freesat.

something that sky dont tell you is that should you wish to cancel your sky(after the initial contract period) then your Sky+ box will work as a free sat box, and you can pay sky a tenner(or so) per month to get the recording function enabled.

I keep meaning to cancel sky and just do the free sat thing but then i remember that Game of thrones will be on sky atlantic in april

so maybe when thats done i'll get the cancellation sorted

didnt somebody post on here a way to get sky sports, espn, and freesat for around £40 a month?

I'm paying £60 for that so I'd like to know  :lol:

it was discussed in nov/dec, seemed fairly clear cut at the time.

We recently got youview from talk talk. A one off £50 installation fee and it does the sky plus cap like r ecord etc and it gets all the i players.

If you want sky sports you can get it added for like 15 a month.

Currently on virgin, 80 odd quid a month :huff: , their 'largest' tv package including espn (and all HD channels), plus skysports (only skysports 1 + 2 are HD :rolleyes: ) and broadband.

Wish I could f*** it off but don't think I'd cope :lol: