indian buffets

Guest teapot

Does anybody know a good Indian buffet in Whitley bay, Tynemouth area or down ocean road in south shields please

Get yourself to eiter RAAZ in North Shields or The Shikara in Whitley Bay (Whitley Rd) None buffets but both excellent sit ins.

Shikara is bloody brilliant, nicest Indians i've had in years. Beers are expensive though.

not a buffet but what's the name of that indians (if still there) on the same street as the telegraph in town, on the corner before the road goes down to the quayside?  was years ago but it was the best fuckin indians i ever had :sweetjesus:

sachins punjabi!!!  thanks google...my recollections of how good the meal i had there was surely can't be in line with reality :lol:

Again not a buffet or Whitley Bay :yao: but the one just off the highstreet in gosforth is beautiful. You wouldnt know it was there if you havent been before, but its lush. Shame its a bit hidden away like.

Aneesa in South Shields or the Quayside is a buffet and is really good.  http://aneesas.co.uk/  Was full of Indian people when I went, always a good sign.

Khans in Heaton does a buffet Mon, Tue, Wed and its really good too.

As has been said, Shikara is probably the best curry house in Whitley.

There is a new Indian buffet that has just opened on Whitely Road above the Indian supply store.  Nowt to do with them and I've no idea if its any good.

Again not a buffet or Whitley Bay :yao: but the one just off the highstreet in gosforth is beautiful. You wouldnt know it was there if you havent been before, but its lush. Shame its a bit hidden away like.

Ahad?

Ahad?

thats  the one, best curry ive had since moving down here.

not a buffet but what's the name of that indians (if still there) on the same street as the telegraph in town, on the corner before the road goes down to the quayside?  was years ago but it was the best fuckin indians i ever had :sweetjesus:

sachins punjabi!!!  thanks google...my recollections of how good the meal i had there was surely can't be in line with reality :lol:

Sachins is excellent, one of the best in Newcastle.