Newcastle United 4 - 2 Southampton - 24/02/13 - post-match reaction from page 40

Dave

:lol: A bloke who sits near me HATES Santon, he'd have a fit if he stepped up for a pen.

How can you hate Davide? :(

If nowt else he's the most vigorous applauder of the crowd pre/post game.

Guest neesy111

[quote author=Jill

link=topic=93695.msg4259205#msg4259205 date=1362143024]

:lol: A bloke who sits near me HATES Santon, he'd have a fit if he stepped up for a pen.

Its probably my Uncle.  :lol:

My old mans mate hates Santon as well, mainly down to his "shit defending and I'm not having this 'but he gets forward well' shite cos he gives it away half the time and doesn't get back"

It baffles me, poor lad can't do anything right in his eyes.

Guest firetotheworks

Some people have players like that. My mate whose opinions on football I really respect gets properly wound up when Ben Arfa doesn't pass it, doesn't really praise him, but can see that he's class. He's just not his type of player. It baffles me because to me it seems like Ben Arfa types of players are the reason you watch football, but he would probably prefer to watch Cabaye.

Guest firetotheworks

Shola is the ultimate player for football hipsters like. They all fucking love him, presumably because lol, he's so random!