Newcastle United 4 - 2 Southampton - 24/02/13 - post-match reaction from page 40

Dave

Genuinely cannot believe how badly we have started this.  I'm in a state of shock.

Why, oh why, are we, the home team, sat back along our 18 yard line from the off? 

:pardsgrin:

Its f***ing 5 minute sin man, they had one shot on target and scored.

That's the thing, we started like we always do with caution, reminds me of when he admitted he did it against Sprus and we lost 5-0. You can't sit back andwait for the game to come to you ffs.

Let the game settle down first man.

Is it Pardew who is writing? That's exactly the criticism. Why let them settle into the game before you when you're the home team ffs?

3 f***ing minutes man  :lol:

Well those are three minutes where Soton settled their game and scored...your point is?

The game had hardley started man you massive diuck splash.  They had one attack and put the ball in the box...it happens sometimes.

FFS

OMG SOUTHAMPTON HAVE MADE 3 PASSES PARDEW OUT!

Be nice there's no need for insults. I actually just noticed there's no point in debating with you.

Good.  moaning after 3 minutes.

FFS

Genuinely cannot believe how badly we have started this.  I'm in a state of shock.

Why, oh why, are we, the home team, sat back along our 18 yard line from the off? 

:pardsgrin:

Its f***ing 5 minute sin man, they had one shot on target and scored.

That's the thing, we started like we always do with caution, reminds me of when he admitted he did it against Sprus and we lost 5-0. You can't sit back andwait for the game to come to you ffs.

Let the game settle down first man.

Is it Pardew who is writing? That's exactly the criticism. Why let them settle into the game before you when you're the home team ffs?

3 f***ing minutes man  :lol:

Well those are three minutes where Soton settled their game and scored...your point is?

The game had hardley started man you massive diuck splash.  They had one attack and put the ball in the box...it happens sometimes.

FFS

OMG SOUTHAMPTON HAVE MADE 3 PASSES PARDEW OUT!

Be nice there's no need for insults. I actually just noticed there's no point in debating with you.

Good.  moaning after 3 minutes.

FFS

:lol: