Anzhi Makhachkala vs NUFC - 07/03/2013 @ 5pm Live on ITV4

joeyt

Guest Roger Kint

“Their fans are going to want to score quickly and we need to be prepared for that,” Gutierrez said. “The most important thing for us again is to not concede. That puts the pressure on the home side and if we can get an away goal then we have a big advantage to bring back to Newcastle.”

Aye terrible news, f***ing w***** wanting to go through  :idiot2:

You're familiar a Pardew team 'trying not to concede?' Usually goes really well.

When did we ever go out and try to concede? You are familiar with football as a sport right? Its one of the main objectives to be honest :lol:

“Their fans are going to want to score quickly and we need to be prepared for that,” Gutierrez said. “The most important thing for us again is to not concede. That puts the pressure on the home side and if we can get an away goal then we have a big advantage to bring back to Newcastle.”

You're familiar a Pardew team 'trying not to concede?' Usually goes really well.

When did we ever go out and try to concede? You are familiar with football as a sport right? Its one of the main objectives to be honest :lol:

You know what I mean. It generally when we're leading at half time. Come out specifically trying not to concede rather than push on. End up inevitably capitulating. 90 minutes of that ethos I can live without. But yeah. I meant lets go try and concede lolz....

Guest Roger Kint

You know what I mean. It generally when we're leading at half time. Come out specifically trying not to concede rather than push on. End up inevitably capitulating. 90 minutes of that ethos I can live without. But yeah. I meant lets go try and concede lolz....

Its one mans meaningless soundbyte you will hear before 99% of European games regardless of who is playing :lol:

Guest icemanblue

Assuming Willian can play in this aye?

Reckon we can definitely score like, they were scrambling around to sign a CB when they sold Samba without getting one.

With no Gouffran and with Shola starting? Not sure I share your optimism.

Oh well. Enjoy the match.

:lol:

Jak Alnwick, Shola Ameobi, Vurnon Anita, Hatem Ben Arfa, Gael Bigirimana, Yohan Cabaye, Adam Campbell, Rob Elliot, Dan Gosling, Massadio Haidara, Sylvain Marveaux, Gabriel Obertan, James Perch, Davide Santon, Danny Simpson, Moussa Sissoko, Steven Taylor, Cheick Tiote, Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa

Jak Alnwick, Shola Ameobi, Vurnon Anita, Hatem Ben Arfa, Gael Bigirimana, Yohan Cabaye, Adam Campbell, Rob Elliot, Dan Gosling, Massadio Haidara, Sylvain Marveaux, Gabriel Obertan, James Perch, Davide Santon, Danny Simpson, Moussa Sissoko, Steven Taylor, Cheick Tiote, Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa

Shows our total lack of strikers in the squad. Need to concentrate on that in summer

Elliot

Santon Taylor Yanga-Mbiwa Haidara

Cabaye Anita

Marveaux        Sissoko          Obertan

Ameobi

Elliot

Santon.      Saylor.                    Mbiwa.          Haidara

Anita.                    Cabaye

Marveaux.          Bigirimana.      Obertan

Sissoko

Probably not enough goals in that side. But fuck it, I did it. Sissoko up front.

Guest neesy111

''Europa League now top of our priorites''

Leaves best striker at home

Isn't he ill though?

Guest neesy111

Isn't he ill though?

Fucking Pardew man, giving our players illnesses now the cunt.

Ah, my favourite type of post.

Managers are well know for wanting to leave out their best players when they are fit and available and ready to go.

You bastard Pardew, you heartless bastard.

Isn't he ill though?

Fucking Pardew man, giving our players illnesses now the cunt.

Not a laughing matter the illnesses you could contract from Pards.

:naughty:

Guest icemanblue

this will be grim.

How?! Solely because of Shola? :lol:

Not necessarily. Apart from 1 or 2 our Europa league matches have been horrendous to watch. Throw Shola in and you've got yourself an eyebleeder.

this will be grim.

How?! Solely because of Shola? :lol:

Not necessarily. Apart from 1 or 2 our Europa league matches have been horrendous to watch. Throw Shola in and you've got yourself an eyebleeder.

No, I won't, that's my point. I fully expect a defeat here unless we significantly raise our game, will be interesting to see if we can.