Anzhi Makhachkala vs NUFC - 07/03/2013 @ 5pm Live on ITV4

joeyt

Assuming Willian can play in this aye?

Aye, played in their last round.

Reckon we can definitely score like, they were scrambling around to sign a CB when they sold Samba without getting one.

We have an office in Moscow just been talking to someone who works there,  apparently the current weather is frosty and -7 although really sunny, however Thursday is meant to be the warmest day of the week!  No idea what the evening/nighttime temperatures are though.

Aye could have told u that and i live in Britain.

Reckon we can definitely score like, they were scrambling around to sign a CB when they sold Samba without getting one.

With no Gouffran and with Shola starting? Not sure I share your optimism.

Our top scorer in EL :llorente?:

Hope we don't join the ITV jinx,  Liverpool knocked out, Man U knocked out, Arsenal thumped in first leg putting the on the verge of elimination and now after being ignored by ITV all season we are now on.

Oh well. Enjoy the match.

Traore for them is 6`8"???? Can see him causing a few problems....if he starts!!

They're second in the Russian premier liga, if we can come back with anything other than a defeat it'll be a massive result.

Guest Brazilianbob

Bit worried about Parsnip stating the pitch will favour our technical players, so he is going to pick technical players to suit those conditions.  Does this mean a long ball hoof up to Shola to knock down for an offside Cisse?

Just at Heathrow on plane. There are 53 rows of at least 8 seats and an upstairs bit. There must be about 50 people on it, I can see 16 from where I'm sat right at back. Surely they could have knocked a load of cheap flights to the club, even if people couldn't come back direct it would have saved them money.

Let us know how the Russian strippers smell.

Guest Roger Kint

“Their fans are going to want to score quickly and we need to be prepared for that,” Gutierrez said. “The most important thing for us again is to not concede. That puts the pressure on the home side and if we can get an away goal then we have a big advantage to bring back to Newcastle.”

Aye terrible news, fucking wanker wanting to go through  :idiot2:

“Their fans are going to want to score quickly and we need to be prepared for that,” Gutierrez said. “The most important thing for us again is to not concede. That puts the pressure on the home side and if we can get an away goal then we have a big advantage to bring back to Newcastle.”

Aye terrible news, f***ing w***** wanting to go through  :idiot2:

You're familiar a Pardew team 'trying not to concede?' Usually goes really well.

Who scored our only goal in the knockout stages so far?

“We have to be really compact and we must know that in the first 20 minutes of the first and second half they are going to try and score quickly to try and put us on the back foot.”

Yeah, some improvement needed in the way we start 1st and 2nd halves.