Dead Space 3

Mike

Guest elbee909

EA are a bunch of cunts.  Last game didn't sell enough?  Canned.  Too many buck-passers in that organisation with itchy trigger fingers who think their job is purely to minimise risk.  Funny how these people didn't just know it wouldn't do well in the first place, what with being such 'experts'.  You wait, Battlefield 4 will sell a few copies under their cut-off and that'll be disappeared too.

Guest elbee909

Gamasutra ‏@gamasutra

Rumors about poor Dead Space 3 sales and an unannounced Dead Space 4 being cancelled are "patently false," EA tells us. Spread the word!

Yeah, they just won't confirm a new one!

:lol: I'm proud of people for not buying these microtransaction shite games. Revolt.

This game seems pretty good, but they're high if they think I'm giving them a dime.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:lol: I'm proud of people for not buying these microtransaction shite games. Revolt.

This game seems pretty good, but they're high if they think I'm giving them a dime.

EA said that all their games will feature microtransactions in the future! Really, it's not that hard to believe consider most of them do already, with those FUT packs.

Did you play the first two, Mike? Apparently this one is just a straight up action game, not the survival horror game that it once was. I tried to play the first one recently but late night Dead Space wasn't a good idea.

Did you play the first two, Mike? Apparently this one is just a straight up action game, not the survival horror game that it once was. I tried to play the first one recently but late night Dead Space wasn't a good idea.

It feels like DS. The prologue was a bit more actiony than I was expecting, but Isaac feels like old shoes. I'm only an hour in, mind. It was dark, and I heard some wind outside and I just shut the fucking thing off.

Guest Open_C

Wait, straight up action game that nobody has bought, to replace a survival horror series that had previously been popular??  Worked for me with Resi 5 and 6 after I mostly despised the earlier ones, it might be finally time to get into Dead Space :celb:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Someone told me they tried to make it like Mass Effect. No idea if that's true. Still need to finish the first two. The first one had amazing atmosphere.

Someone told me they tried to make it like Mass Effect. No idea if that's true. Still need to finish the first two. The first one had amazing atmosphere.

I'm still on Earth, so Isaac doesn't feel as heavy as before, and the controls stick a little bit, but it's alright.

I mean, there's gunfights with humans now, but it fits in the story. We'll see, though.

Barely played ME3. But every part of every gun is swappable. Just made a plasma cutter/uzi hybrid. Got a massive cutter with a rotating head that fires electric arcs.

There's definitely meat here.

Apparently gets very predictable and the story turns to shit. Loved first two but don't think I'll be checking out this one. Only interested in co-op if a mate buys it and split screen is possible.

Barely played ME3. But every part of every gun is swappable. Just made a plasma cutter/uzi hybrid. Got a massive cutter with a rotating head that fires electric arcs.

There's definitely meat here.

You didn't play Mass Effect 3?