Newcastle United vs Anzhi Makhachkala - 14/03/13 @ 8.05 pm (ESPN)

Nobody

Guest icemanblue

If you live up here, have nowt on, and own fifteen english pounds, there's no excuse not to go. We've all whinged and moaned about how shit we are in the cups. Well, we have a very real chance of reaching the last eight of a european competition. Let's give them the best possible chance of doing so. It's your duty.

If you live up here, have nowt on, and own fifteen english pounds, there's no excuse not to go. We've all whinged and moaned about how s*** we are in the cups. Well, we have a very real chance of reaching the last eight of a european competition. Let's give them the best possible chance of doing so. It's your duty.

and then when you get there back the lads as if its derby day,  the ground needs to be bouncing and raucous as hell!!

Huge, huge game for us this like. Win this and the season is not the total catastrophe that we all thought we were looking at three months ago. Obviously this is a bit rich coming from me, but as Inochi said, if you are local and got nowt planned on Thursday, definitely make your way to SJP, who knows, it might be the last European game for us in quite some time.

Will they be opening upper tier for this?

I did actually ask him what the plan was mate and he said only the lower half. I guess that might change though if there's the demand surely?

It'll be open. At this stage they'd be basically turning away fans as the lower sections are almost full.