Newcastle United vs Anzhi Makhachkala - 14/03/13 @ 8.05 pm (ESPN)

Nobody

Please don't be like Partizan Belgrade.

Well now you've done it :'(

Clearly absolutely nee one on this board was ever young :lol:

They're bairns, man. Aye they might be irritants and they might sing anti-Sunderland songs but they're trying to get behind the team while having a laugh with their mates. That's what football should be all about and the more fun they have the more likely they are to buy a season ticket and pump money into the club when they're a little bit older and mature.

Just let the little fuckers enjoy themselves and the serious business of sitting in stoic silence only to shout "SHOLA MAN!" every few minutes can be reserved for Premier League matches ;)

But they were singing 'Geordie boys, taking the piss' when it was 0-0 on Sunday.  :lol: :anguish:

Aye, it gets on my nerves TBH but I have to bear it because that's what being a fan is about when you're a kid. Hopefully as they get older they will move onto better songs.

Many of the most cringeworthy songs come from the adults as well.

They're bairns, man. Aye they might be irritants and they might sing anti-Sunderland songs but they're trying to get behind the team while having a laugh with their mates. That's what football should be all about and the more fun they have the more likely they are to buy a season ticket and pump money into the club when they're a little bit older and mature.

Just let the little f***ers enjoy themselves and the serious business of sitting in stoic silence only to shout "SHOLA MAN!" every few minutes can be reserved for Premier League matches ;)

But they were singing 'Geordie boys, taking the p*ss' when it was 0-0 on Sunday.  :lol: :anguish:

But surely they only go to the Europa league games???

Just let the little f***ers enjoy themselves and the serious business of sitting in stoic silence only to shout "SHOLA MAN!" every few minutes can be reserved for Premier League matches ;)

It's the not ones that are singing that are annoying, It's the ones who think they're 'Ultras' or 'Gremlins' because they give the away fans a bit grief when walking up to the ground that do my head in.

They'll open Level 7 tomorrow.

Out of interest, how many seats are there in Level 7? I know it's not as simple as subtracting the pre 2000 stadium capacity from the current.

The stadium pre 2000 held just over 36,500. Then they added 15,500 extra seats with the introduction of level 7 but around 1,500 of those seats were in level 4 of the North West corner (under the sky boxes) meaning that the lower bowl of the stadium holds around 38k and level 7 holds approx 14k.

Looks like around 33k sold so far. Hopefully we can shift another 10k in the next 3 days.

They also added seats at the back of the existing Milburn stand behind the platinum club not just in the corner. I'd hazard a guess that the lower bowl when full holds close to 40K

Managed to escape for a few hours to get to this :)

Me cousin's going to pick the tickets up after work, going for Level 4 in the leazes seeing as it looks to be the only place with seats together, can't be arsed with cash turnstiles.

Me cousin's going to pick the tickets up after work, going for Level 4 in the leazes seeing as it looks to be the only place with seats together, can't be arsed with cash turnstiles.

No tickets left in the Gallowgate? Damnit.

You can pay on the day for the Gallowgate.

As said above, cash turnstiles on the day, think there's still odd single seats floating about in the Gallowgate on the site.

Just the 6 singles left in the Milburn and a good few dotted about in the Leazes, but none left in the East/Gallowgate now.

Still plenty to be had in the North West Corner but they're going quickly.

Getting mine tomorrow. TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

You'd imagine they'd sell the back of the gallowgate and the other corner before they start selling level 7. They are surely going to have to open it now despite the cost implications.

They are keeping the Gallowgate upper back for cash turnstiles. I emailed them about it yesterday as I was after 4 more seats together and knew they hadn't put those seats on sale yet. Here's the reply:

Good Afternoon. The upper tier of the Gallowgate will be used for cash turnstiles on the evening of the game and will not be released for general sale before this point.

Regards

Ian - Box office

You'd imagine they'd sell the back of the gallowgate and the other corner before they start selling level 7. They are surely going to have to open it now despite the cost implications.

They are keeping the Gallowgate upper back for cash turnstiles. I emailed them about it yesterday as I was after 4 more seats together and knew they hadn't put those seats on sale yet. Here's the reply:

Good Afternoon. The upper tier of the Gallowgate will be used for cash turnstiles on the evening of the game and will not be released for general sale before this point.

Regards

Ian - Box office

Looks like they have opened block R and S for general sale now.