Who do you want promoted from the Championship? [2012/13 Edition]

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Watford, Palace and Brighton.

Enjoyed Watford and Palace's returns to form this season. And I've got very fond memories of guiding Brighton from Division 3 on Premier Manager 97 on Megadrive.

Hull, Watford and Boro. Unlikely though since Cardiff will go up and Boro are fucked.

Hull - away game

Watford -  would make rest of the Championship bitter as fuck over Pozzos

Boro - again, local away game. They don't bother me at all tbh.

Also I reckon all 3 have more chance of being cannon fodder for us than the likes of Cardiff, Forest, Leicester, Leeds etc who would strengthen and potentially establlish themselves in the top flight.

Brighton. If only to semi-justify getting knocked out by them two years in a row. "see they were a premier league team all along.."

Bolton wouldn't be bad either cause they had really bad luck last year and seem like a decent club in general.

Don't really care about the last one just no more London clubs please. (Voted for Cardiff, Welsh people are funny..)

Cardiff, Crystal Palace and Forest.

Cardiff are essentially already in, they're a good enough option. Hull and Watford are just too boring so went with Palace. And I know my ancestors on my dad's side lived in Nottingham for a period, so that works.

Forest, Smoggies and Leeds. All easy trips and all tremendous fun to beat, particularly the latter two. Can't see any of them doing it, like.

Not Hull, man. Though it would be nice to have the opportunity to finally smash them to bits.

we are the best team in the championship and our manager isn't a w*****, so us

:lol: that was how i felt tbh the rest just came down who i'm least offended by.

Personally can't stand the idea of Cardiff getting promoted so hope they choke again for the 15th time in a row.