Who do you want promoted from the Championship? [2012/13 Edition]

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ItalianMagpie

Watford, Forest and Leeds.

But unfortunately Cardiff will come up (disgraceful what they did to the crest and the club's colors...), and I guess there's no chance for Leeds.

I wouldn't mind Boro cause it'd surely mean two more televised matches of us, which is a plus.

Not fucking Hull.

Leeds & Forest, for the history they both bring to the table.

Torn between Cardiff & Palace for the remaining slot. The South Wales Derby would be a welcome addition in the top flight, while i respect Palace's talent assembly line ie. i'd like to see them have an extended run up top, with the youngsters they bring through consistently.

Quite alot of the team from that list, that I don't want to go up:

Cardiff- What the owners did to the club, changing there badge kit name etc.

Hull- Still don't like them because of Phil Brown :lol:

Leicester- Guess I wouldn't mind them, just have money so could be a tough side to face.

Forest- Something about our Championship season put me off these, don't know what it is.

Brighton- Don't like Poyet, simple.

Leeds- Don't like Warnock, simple.

Quite alot of the team from that list, that I don't want to go up:

Cardiff- What the owners did to the club, changing there badge kit name etc.

Hull- Still don't like them because of Phil Brown :lol:

Leicester- Guess I wouldn't mind them, just have money so could be a tough side to face.

Forest- Something about our Championship season put me off these, don't know what it is.

Brighton- Don't like Poyet, simple.

Leeds- Don't like Warnock, simple.

If Brighton come up, with a technical brand of football on display, Poyet could very well put himself in the window, with a view to landing a bigger job ala Rodgers. Brighton/Poyet should be the most intriguing story, of any three potential survival campaigns, because of Poyet's reputation as young manager with plenty of promise (which dates back to his technical excellence as a footballer, although this sometimes doesn't translate to success in the managerial game).

Bolton- easy travel to the away game.

Forest- got relatives nearby so it's a good away game for me.

Brighton- never been in the top division during my lifetime and have a nice new stadium. Bonus points for not being Cardiff.

I'm in a betting syndicate where we've all chosen the winners of the premier league, the FA cup, the Championship and the Champions League.  The only one that looks likely that's still on is Man U prem, Man City FA Cup, Real Champs League and Cardiff Championship.  So Cardiff up as Champions.

• 2 weeks later...

Went to the Watford game today, they've got some real quality in their team on the ball, but are pretty awful at the back. if they did make it up they'd need basically a whole defence as their current one would get ripped to shreds. Chalobah and Briggs are two young English players who look really promising.

I want to say Cardiff but I hate what the owners did to the club and for that I don't think they deserve it.

Other than Hull I couldn't care less who goes up.

ever been in a pub with cardiff fans ?

you wouldn't want cardiff to come up!