Wigan Athletic vs Newcastle United - 17/03/13 @ 4pm (Sky Sports 1)

Nobody

Guest bimpy474

Really don't think Jonas should be in there, but it's the right team apart from that.

As long as he's sitting centrally with Tiote, I'm okay with that. Not like Anita's shone very brightly recently.

I'd keep Marveaux in midfield as a direct replacement for Cabs and put Campbell off Cisse.

Same here and how Obertan gets on the bench ahead of Campbell is ridiculous.

Really don't think Jonas should be in there, but it's the right team apart from that.

As long as he's sitting centrally with Tiote, I'm okay with that. Not like Anita's shone very brightly recently.

I'd keep Marveaux in midfield as a direct replacement for Cabs and put Campbell off Cisse.

Gosling tbh. We have Perch and Anita capable of playing central midfield on the bench.

Gosling tbh. We have Perch and Anita capable of playing central midfield on the bench.

Do you not think Gosling's better than Anita and Perch?

Guest bimpy474

I dont mind Gosling, i'd have Ryan Gosling on the bench ahead of Obertan mind.