Wigan Athletic vs Newcastle United - 17/03/13 @ 4pm (Sky Sports 1)

Nobody

Elliot

Debuchy Taylor MYM Haidara

Anita Tiote

Gouffran Sissoko Marveaux

Cisse

For me

I would play that, but it will be Santon for Hairdara, and Jonas for Anita.

Elliot

Anita Tiote

Cisse

For me

Like that.

But I'd go...

Elliot

Taylor    Mapou

Debuchy                    Santon 

Anita  Jonas

Marveaux

Sissoko                      Gouffran

Cisse

Elliot

Anita Tiote

Cisse

For me

Like that.

But I'd go...

Elliot

Taylor    Mapou

Debuchy                    Santon 

Anita  Jonas

Marveaux

Sissoko                      Gouffran

Cisse

I'd still have Tiote ahead of Anita and so will Pardew. Other than that agree with this team.

He needs to keep Marveaux in the team now and let him know he's the man.

Elliot

Debuchy Taylor MYM Santon

Tiote  Jonas

Marveaux Sissoko  Gouffran

Cisse

Would like to see this team start. Anita i thought was one of poorer players last night. Jonas was really good when he came on.

Sissoko should not be out wide here, no way. Put him no. 10, their midfield isn't strong enough to handle him and their defence is begging to be run at.

should be like he was against chelsea. not wide nor central, same with marveaux and gouffran.

Guest Ramdawg

Anyone know of any coaches with 2 spare seats going?  Left it late to decide to go.  Obviously will drive down if needs must but the patter is usually better on a coach.

Hi.

Regular lurker here but never bothered registering until now. 

We have space on our bus if you're able to get to Whickham. Leaving 9am so we can get down in time for a few beers and to hopefully watch the tramps get beat. Returning straight after the match. Only 10 of us so far, canny set of lads. Cost of bus will be split evenly between everyone i.e. were not looking to make any profit, should be £25 max. PM me if you're interested.

Cheers

Elliot

Debuchy      Taylor    MYM    Santon

Tiote   

Sissoko

Campbell        Marveuax      Gouffran

Cisse

PACE

Anyone know of any coaches with 2 spare seats going?  Left it late to decide to go.  Obviously will drive down if needs must but the patter is usually better on a coach.

Hi.

Regular lurker here but never bothered registering until now. 

We have space on our bus if you're able to get to Whickham. Leaving 9am so we can get down in time for a few beers and to hopefully watch the tramps get beat. Returning straight after the match. Only 10 of us so far, canny set of lads. Cost of bus will be split evenly between everyone i.e. were not looking to make any profit, should be £25 max. PM me if you're interested.

Cheers

Cheers mate but we're sorted with Magpie Travel now.  Thanks anyhow.

Jonas has to play centrally when Cabaye is out, because for all the shitness he does going forward he is still quite comfortable at holding the ball and playing it simple, something another of our midfielders...TIOTE....isn't.

Oh and this because Anita has been terrible of late...

Didn't realise they have the worst home record in the league, and haven't won there since November.

Hmm.

They've only beaten West Am and Reading at home all season while we've only beaten Villa away. Not looking like a classic on that basis.

Stoke City, Everton, QPR and Southampton have all left with a point (coincidentally from 2-2 draws), while away wins were recorded by Chelsea, Fulham, West Bromwich Albion, Manchester City, Arsenal, Manchester United, the mackems and Liverpool.

Wigan's conceded tally of 29 is the worst on home turf in the division and the Latics have failed to keep a league clean sheet at the DW in their last 15 fixtures, since leathering four past us without reply last April.

ffs