Wigan Athletic vs Newcastle United - 17/03/13 @ 4pm (Sky Sports 1)

Nobody

Stoke City, Everton, QPR and Southampton have all left with a point (coincidentally from 2-2 draws), while away wins were recorded by Chelsea, Fulham, West Bromwich Albion, Manchester City, Arsenal, Manchester United, the mackems and Liverpool.

Wigan's conceded tally of 29 is the worst on home turf in the division and the Latics have failed to keep a league clean sheet at the DW in their last 15 fixtures, since leathering four past us without reply last April.

ffs

That makes me feel significantly less confident. :lol:

I think Haidara should play at LB (loads more games to come, and Santon must be knackered, bless him), then probably Tiote and Jonas centrally (tbh I'd happily see Perch or Anita in for Tiote but that won't happen) while the front four pick themselves.

Didn't realise they have the worst home record in the league, and haven't won there since November.

Hmm.

Time for a win then. Reading couldn't win away from home and then - tadaaa! - they arrived at St. James's Park.

Guest neesy111

Didn't realise they have the worst home record in the league, and haven't won there since November.

Hmm.

St. James's Park.

:no:

Just another Benfica fan that will see your game!

Good luck mates  O0

Good Luck in this game, i hope you win.

I´ll watch the game and cheer for you guys!!  O0

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/3/33855/1845206-bro_shake.jpg

Didn't realise we could go top half should results go our way this week. Madness, shows how shit the league is.

I'd be happy enough with a draw tomorrow though tbh. We've a shit record there, they'll be up for it and tiredness will be a factor for us. Edges us closer to safety.

Didn't realise we could go top half should results go our way this week. Madness, shows how s*** the league is.

I'd be happy enough with a draw tomorrow though tbh. We've a s*** record there, they'll be up for it and tiredness will be a factor for us. Edges us closer to safety.

:facepalm:

So it can´t be that it´s a close league there everyone can beat anyone?

Didn't realise we could go top half should results go our way this week. Madness, shows how s*** the league is.

I'd be happy enough with a draw tomorrow though tbh. We've a s*** record there, they'll be up for it and tiredness will be a factor for us. Edges us closer to safety.

Oh, it could be.

It's not, but it could be.

Oh, it could be.

Just getting sick that everything is so bad all the time. I do wounder what standard the league should have and how many leagues in the world that is better?

And just because a league is close it doesn´t mean that it´s shit.

Oh, it could be.

Just getting sick that everything is so bad all the time. I do wounder what standard the league should have and how many leagues in the world that is better?

And just because a league is close it doesn´t mean that it´s shit.

No, a tight league doesn't equate to it being shit. It's shit for other reasons. The standard of football mainly. The paucity of decent footballing sides. The lack of consistency in any side bar Man Utd.

Man Utd basically had the title won by February. It's not a good league.

I don´t get how that is a measurre of the quality. It´s just says that they are much better then the rest and that it´s not a close league in that department.

So which league is good then? Neither Bundesliga, Seria A or La Liga is especially even.

Oh, it could be.

And just because a league is close it doesn´t mean that it´s s***.

No, a tight league doesn't equate to it being s***. It's s*** for other reasons. The standard of football mainly. The paucity of decent footballing sides. The lack of consistency in any side bar Man Utd.

I´m not arguing that you are not allowed to think that, so not going to say anything about that. Think I made my point clear already.

It's true a lot of leagues have a runaway leader this season (Serie A threatened to have a competative race till Napoli fell away), I don't think the quality of football has been brilliant of late in the premier league, just look at the Man U team that's running away with it, not a patch on quite a few of the Ferguson's teams over the years, or on many of the other great teams of the league.