Wigan Athletic vs Newcastle United - 17/03/13 @ 4pm (Sky Sports 1)

Nobody

Can't wait for this now. Working two shifts at work today so I have tomorrow off. I plan on getting to the pub at about 11am via the bookies and staying there til it shuts. That's da big oidea.

I'm bringing lots of plum brandy on Crumpy's bus. God help us all.

:scared:

Where are yous drinking once you arrive in Wigan?

Last year we stopped on the way so went directly to the stadium when we got there. Left straight after the game as well. Does Neesy have your number mate? We can let you know what's going on tomorrow.

Aye, I've got his number and he's got mine. Will give yous a buzz when I get to Wigan.

I'm bringing lots of plum brandy on Crumpy's bus. God help us all.

:scared:

Where are yous drinking once you arrive in Wigan?

Last year we stopped on the way so went directly to the stadium when we got there. Left straight after the game as well. Does Neesy have your number mate? We can let you know what's going on tomorrow.

Aye, I've got his number and he's got mine. Will give yous a buzz when I get to Wigan.

:thup:

got a feeling the unstoppable Wigan will show up tomorrow

Hard to say really though isn't it, they're a totally mixed bag. One thing is for sure we're harder to beat at the moment and the pace in our side cold be used to could effect against a side that likes to come out and play. There's pressure on them to win too.

Be an interesting match

It's still Wigan though, they're down there yet again because for one reason or another they're just not very good. We should be going there to attack them and win the match.