Manchester City vs Newcastle United - 30/03/13 @ 3pm (not on TV)

bowlingcrofty

Would people start Haidara at the weekend if he's fit, or given what he's just been through leave him out give him a bit more time to recover physically and mentally and play him against Benfica?

Would people start Haidara at the weekend if he's fit, or given what he's just been through leave him out give him a bit more time to recover physically and mentally and play him against Benfica?

Given that we haven't got any other options, we have to play him.

Wigan have Norwich at home while we have Man City away. We could very realistically be 3 points off 18th by full time so can we try and win this game pls and not just "throw it".

We can try to win it, but that won't effect the actual outcome.

Hark at Mr Negativity over here!

Hopefully manu early kick off and win will knock any remaining fight out of them before kickoff at 3.

Worried Manu will field a shite team and hand them down the road 3 undeserved pts.

Hopefully manu early kick off and win will knock any remaining fight out of them before kickoff at 3.

Worried Manu will field a s**** team and hand them down the road 3 undeserved pts.

Nah the celebrating unwashed rabble last season when City won the league ensures Fergie will want to stick it up their bolocks :lol:

Worried Manu will field a s**** team and hand them down the road 3 undeserved pts.

Nah the celebrating unwashed rabble last season when City won the league ensures Fergie will want to stick it up their bolocks :lol:

I hope so, i hope its an all out killing spree

Krul

Anita Taylor MYM Haidara

Cabaye Tiote

Sissoko Marveaux Gouffran

Cisse

i'd put simpson in for anita but ok with the rest.

I'd put Anita and Haidara as full backs, maybe Perch if we want Anita in midfield.

I don't like Perch at full back, gets skinned and gets booked. He's far better doing a win it and give it job in midfield.

He'll be banned for 2 games if he's booked again I think. Dorty bastard and a horror show anywhere bar DM.

I'd put Anita and Haidara as full backs, maybe Perch if we want Anita in midfield.

I don't like Perch at full back, gets skinned and gets booked. He's far better doing a win it and give it job in midfield.

He'll be banned for 2 games if he's booked again I think. Dorty bastard and a horror show anywhere bar DM.

That's slightly unfair, he's had some notably good games both this season and last at CB. He is prone to the occasional shit showing there too like.

Up to Haidara for me. I would prefer him to play but if he isn't there yet mentally he isn't going to put in a performance that matches his ability and is likely to bottle* the odd important challenge.

*Don't mean that to sound harsh, he has every right to be a little concerned.

Wigan have Norwich at home while we have Man City away. We could very realistically be 3 points off 18th by full time so can we try and win this game pls and not just "throw it".

If it's not an attempt at being funny then it's an absolutely ridiculous post tbh.  Let's hope it's an attempt at being funny.

Up to Haidara for me. I would prefer him to play but if he isn't there yet mentally he isn't going to put in a performance that matches his ability and is likely to bottle* the odd important challenge.

*Don't mean that to sound harsh, he has every right to be a little concerned.

everyones had a tackle that they've thoughts been serious like that, badly timed, accidental on other occasions, we get on with it. he's not coming back from a ben arfa type thing. if his mentality is affected by this the lad will have much greater problems in his career.

If it's not an attempt at being funny then it's an absolutely ridiculous post tbh.  Let's hope it's an attempt at being funny.

It's hardly ridiculous to suggest we'll probably lose to Man City. Chill oot.

Guest neesy111

Completely forgot about this, I'm writing this off as City will click against us no matter how good we play.  3-1 defeat.

Was just thinking when the last time we had so many big games in such a short period of time was? The champions, followed by 2 European quarter finals and the home derby in a fortnight?

Can think of 2005 when we had the Quarters v Sporting and Man U in the FA Cup Semi Final within a short period, the end of the 2004 season was pretty frantic with the Semi Finals and a top 4 push....definitely massive mind.