Sorry Ladies I'm taken (Not that the Ladies will care)

QBG

After the news about my job yesterday, I have another piece of good news. Delighted to announce that I am engaged to be wed to my beautiful fiance Natalie. With everything coming into place with us living together and me finally finding my feet in my chosen career the time is perfect and we're both looking forward to starting our lives together :) :celb:  :indi:

After the news about my job yesterday, I have another piece of good news. Delighted to announce that I am engaged to be wed to my beautiful fiance Natalie. With everything coming into place with us living together and me finally finding my feet in my chosen career the time is perfect and we're both looking forward to starting our lives together :) :celb:  :indi:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW!! Great news!

(Btw QBG, I think I stood next you at Wigan Wallgate train station on Sunday but I was a bit too scared to say something, in case I got the wrong person!).

You probably were mate. I was covering the game. Saw Greg outside the ground afterwards, longest journey of my life getting back.

(Btw QBG, I think I stood next you at Wigan Wallgate train station on Sunday but I was a bit too scared to say something, in case I got the wrong person!).

You probably were mate. I was covering the game. Saw Greg outside the ground afterwards, longest journey of my life getting back.

Those drunk lads were rather amusing.

They were mate, the train was mental. Loved the chant about the stupid Irish hat :lol:

They were mate, the train was mental. Loved the chant about the stupid Irish hat :lol:

That Bolton lass too :laugh: A good way to lift one's spirits after that kind of game.

That Bolton lass too :laugh: A good way to lift one's spirits after that kind of game.

:lol: She was horrendous. Great form of entertainment.