The most stupid things you've done while intoxicated

Syrette

Last New Years, me and a few of my friends went out to Reading to a club called the Ice Bar. It was a good night, we had plenty to drink and fun was had. On the way out we get some food as you do, then upon realising there obviously won't be any trains at that point, we have a look around the taxis to see how much we'd have to pay. Seeing as we all live in another part of Berkshire/Buckinghamshire, and it's (unknown to us at this point) a good 19/20 miles away. However, we're drunk, and we don't like the prices we've been quoted. So someone suggests walking home, saying it'd only take us a couple of hours.

It took us about 7 hours. Never been in so much pain in my life, walking home intoxicated in casual attire, on a cold January 1st night up and down hills, and across many a motorway.

Guest thompers

Last night I got a mushroom pizza, and I don't know why, because I've always hated mushrooms. I ate it like, but it wasn't enjoyable.

Havent really done anything stupid when drunk, I'm one of those average boring dudes that miss all of the excitement.

you count all those fuck ups with women thinking you are gay as just par of the course kinda thing?

Guest thompers

I shagged a goth lass (aka FREAK) when drunk before (maybe on a couple of occasions). For the amount of piss taking and for the amount of skin she took off my back, it wasn't worth it.

Havent really done anything stupid when drunk, I'm one of those average boring dudes that miss all of the excitement.

you count all those fuck ups with women thinking you are gay as just par of the course kinda thing?

Yeah. Got much luckier the next time I went to that club though so it all evens out.

I shagged a goth lass (aka FREAK) when drunk before (maybe on a couple of occasions). For the amount of piss taking and for the amount of skin she took off my back, it wasn't worth it.

Whats a Goth Lass?

Whats a Goth Lass?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/BrainFrozen/Internet%20Findings/goth.jpg

Whats a Goth Lass?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/BrainFrozen/Internet%20Findings/goth.jpg

Well! I can see why you need to be drunk.

Memory come back.

Last night I was dancing with some nice lass and said, why don't you pull him he is better looking than me (i often do this but don't know why), I said it a few times and she did actually go off with another fella  :lol:

Guest thompers

She was actually far prettier than her, and she's kind of a reformed goth, used to be hardcore, but now has made the change to 'normal' but is still a complete weirdo.

I had a fight with the local burger van man in Benidorm, after I asked for a chicken burger and he gave me a cheese burger, then wouldn't rectify his mistake. He told me to go away when I was complaining (yes, me, complaining, honest) and when I wouldn't he swang for me and some bloke started hittin me with a dog lead. I floored him with a pearler (:D) and me and my mate ended up running from about 20 people (PR's and doormen from the nearby bars). Escaped with not much harm done! Next night we (for some reason) went back to the same place to get pissed and it was like nobody recongised us and we got into the pubs with no problems. Burger boy was sporting a nice plaster on his cheek. Twat :lol:

She was actually far prettier than her, and she's kind of a reformed goth, used to be hardcore, but now has made the change to 'normal' but is still a complete weirdo.

I had a fight with the local burger van man in Benidorm, after I asked for a chicken burger and he gave me a cheese burger, then wouldn't rectify his mistake. He told me to go away when I was complaining (yes, me, complaining, honest) and when I wouldn't he swang for me and some bloke started hittin me with a dog lead. I floored him with a pearler (:D) and me and my mate ended up running from about 20 people (PR's and doormen from the nearby bars). Escaped with not much harm done! Next night we (for some reason) went back to the same place to get pissed and it was like nobody recongised us and we got into the pubs with no problems. Burger boy was sporting a nice plaster on his cheek. T*** :lol:

CHARVA ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest thompers

I had a fight with the local burger van man in Benidorm, after I asked for a chicken burger and he gave me a cheese burger, then wouldn't rectify his mistake. He told me to go away when I was complaining (yes, me, complaining, honest) and when I wouldn't he swang for me and some bloke started hittin me with a dog lead. I floored him with a pearler (:D) and me and my mate ended up running from about 20 people (PR's and doormen from the nearby bars). Escaped with not much harm done! Next night we (for some reason) went back to the same place to get pissed and it was like nobody recongised us and we got into the pubs with no problems. Burger boy was sporting a nice plaster on his cheek. T*** :lol:

How? Do only CHARVA's get into physical disagreements? And considering he actually started the physical bit, are you suggesting that you have to be a CHARVA to get started on?

Snorting vinegar, in both nostrels.  It gave me headaches for about 8 weeks, like pure intense headaches. 

Walking through some of the roughest areas of Glasgow, pished, probably lies somewhere up there too.

There's been too many, to be honest.

How? Do only CHARVA's get into physical disagreements? And considering he actually started the physical bit, are you suggesting that you have to be a CHARVA to get started on?

CHOMPORAMA!

:winking:

Once phoned a mate's aunt and told her that her nephew was just in an accident. Had to call up him, his parents and the aunt the next day explaining that it was a slip of the tongue etc. etc. Felt like a real prick for quite a long long time. Seriously couldn't get pissed again afterwards for a while for fear of a similar event happening but I got over it in a month or so.

Then, the first night I got pissed after the above incident, called up the principal of the school, chatted to him for a while without him knowing who I was then when he asked 'who is this?', I responded in a quite stupid manner 'your mom', cue gaffaws from my other mates who were intently listening in yet not doing anything to stop it. You should have seen his face and my face on Monday morning when I walked into school (to another cue of laughter from the mates) :oops:

The worse thing I ever did, was when I was fifteen I got drunk for the first time with some mates in a small country town of course!, we bought very cheap and nasty fortified wine and proceeded to get totally pissed. I can't remember a thing afterwards but I ended up waking  in a field full of cows with my head covered in cow shit needless to say when I got home my mother refused to let me in the house and made me have a bath in the back garden. :oops:

Memory come back.

Last night I was dancing with some nice lass and said, why don't you pull him he is better looking than me (i often do this but don't know why), I said it a few times and she did actually go off with another fella  :lol:

:lol: Why would you think to say that?!

Memory come back.

:lol: Why would you think to say that?!

I always do, I don't know why but for some reason I always do it!

My mates take the piss and whenever im chatting to a lady will pop over and say something like "he trying to use the sympathy thing again?"