blocking emails in outlook

davy_fulla

is there anyway to block all incoming emails in outlook? im on leave from work now and sick of having a mountain of pointless shit to deal with when i get back. an out of office reply is no good as the email still comes through. i just want senders to get a reply telling them to email me again when i get back to work?  cheers

Guest Open_C

Not sure if there's a way to do what you want, but I find an out of office saying, "I'm not here and won't read this mail, please email me again after <whenever>", followed by just deleting whatever has arrived in your absence, works quite well.

Not sure if there's a way to do what you want, but I find an out of office saying, "I'm not here and won't read this mail, please email me again after <whenever>", followed by just deleting whatever has arrived in your absence, works quite well.

managed to find a way of doing it after much mucking about. set up a rule in the out of office assistant so any incoming mail gets instantly deleted and a reply sent saying 'im on annual leave and your email has not been received.' had to do it this way as i would always be checking my work emails on my phone when i was on holiday with the kids. this time ive gone all north korean and cut any possible communication channels with work 8)