Manchester City 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 30/03/13 - post-match reaction from p34

Dave

Guest ElCid

I know he is liability but f*** me we miss tiote so much when he doesnt play, he wins the battles

No mate, we're better off without him according to many.

Got to say although he has faults some really silly ones, that we do look a lot more solid with him in the team without a doubt

Tunnel cam of the Etihad. Interesting as always. Wish we would do that at our place sometimes as well.

Elliot looks fat in the end :lol:

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Features/2013/March/Tunnel-cam-v-Newcastle-United

Gareth Barry and his purse  :lol: 2:10

Edit: Milner even, should not drink at this time of day

Dzeko looked hungover as he arrived. No tie, the shirt half open.

Would love to be football player just for being able to stroll around everywhere I am without people saying anything against it. :lol:

Guest Phil K

Trevor Francis talking to Mancini in the tunnel, now we know why he was such a c*** towards us during the commentary!

He always has been, and I can't figure just why.

As an aside, some of their fans are unbelievably lacking in self-awareness - chatting to a couple of them in the pub yesterday and they were actually complaining that they had struggled this season because Mancini hadn't been given the money "to bring in the players he really wanted" last summer.  :jesuswept:

As an aside, some of their fans are unbelievably lacking in self-awareness - chatting to a couple of them in the pub yesterday and they were actually complaining that they had struggled this season because Mancini hadn't been given the money "to bring in the players he really wanted" last summer.  :jesuswept:

Wow

I know he is liability but fuck me we miss tiote so much when he doesnt play, he wins the battles

We are imo. What's the point in 'winning the battles' if he's going to gift possession to the other team, commit stupid fouls and put us under pressure? I'm always glad when he's not playing now, the Arsenal 7-3 was the point of no return for me with Tiote.

I know he is liability but f*** me we miss tiote so much when he doesnt play, he wins the battles

We are imo. What's the point in 'winning the battles' if he's going to gift possession to the other team, commit stupid fouls and put us under pressure? I'm always glad when he's not playing now, the Arsenal 7-3 was the point of no return for me with Tiote.

This.

Guest neesy111

This.

:thup:

Trevor Francis talking to Mancini in the tunnel, now we know why he was such a cunt towards us during the commentary!

Old team mates from Sampdoria.

Good shout, makes sense now. Always seems to slag us off though so still a cunt :lol:.

Just thought that I would mention as well that Yaya Toure gave a masterclass yesterday even though he was having to play within himself in that deeper role. Such a fantastic player to watch.

Yeah but normally that sort of Nike compression underwear tightens your body (look at Rooney's post match pictures when wearing them vs. his holiday pictures at times :lol:) and Rob still looked fat. :lol:

Must be that famous NUFC conditioning.

Great idea that tunnel cam though, surprised at how downbeat everyone at City seemed after a 4-0 win. Used to it I guess.