Terraria

Mike

:sweetjesus: Holy shit this game is fun for absolutely no reason.

Terraria is noted for its classic exploration-adventure, similar to titles such as Metroid and Minecraft.[8][9][10] Basic gameplay features day and night cycles, nocturnal and subterranean attackers, world-building elements, and character advancement. The game has a tile-based graphical style reminiscent of the 16-bit sprites found on the SNES.

At character creation, each player has a copper axe, a copper pickaxe, and a copper shortsword.[11] They start out with 100 health. When the character first spawns in a new world, an NPC, the Guide, appears nearby to explain the basics of gameplay.

There are three character difficulties: Softcore, Mediumcore, and Hardcore. They vary only in death penalties. In Softcore, characters drop half their coins. In Mediumcore, characters drop all their items including coins and ammo. In Hardcore, characters die permanently, dropping all their items and becoming ghosts, unable to alter the world. When a player on hardcore difficulty dies, their character is deleted.

http://i.imgur.com/DTpkOvt.jpg

Was just sitting in my library for maybe a year before I tried it on Xbox yesterday. Fun.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I have a feeling it was Coco or Clay, as they got a 4-pack and shared the love. No one played it.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:lol: Let him be smug, this is like my favorite game right now and nothing happens in it.

A step up from your usual kind of favourite where a load of shit happens! :bluestar:

A quick search reveals that it may have been Coco who gifted it to you, sorry Coco :lol: He probably gifted it to me ffs.. Can't find any posts by me about this game and I was sure I started a thread about it. Weird :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Expect to see Clay step up to claim some N-O awards that aren't even his later on today.

A quick search reveals that it may have been Coco who gifted it to you, sorry Coco :lol: He probably gifted it to me ffs.. Can't find any posts by me about this game and I was sure I started a thread about it. Weird :lol:

:lol: So then you came in here, talked shit and stole a thank you?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'm going to have to dig out my Steam purchase history  to make sure tomorrow, I can't have imagined it. :lol:

See I checked before I tried to steal the glory. Saw I had been gifted it, so assumed it was either you or Coco, since Mike never gifts anyone anything.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:lol: It's hot shit.

Today it is, next week it won't even be in your thoughts.  :lol:

He'll be making a Peggle thread.

"YOU GUYS THIS GAME IS HOT SHIT. FUCK. SHIT. WOW."

He'll be making a Peggle thread.

"YOU GUYS THIS GAME IS HOT SHIT. FUCK. SHIT. WOW."

:lol: NAILED IT  :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:lol:

I actually started to go through his posting history to quote something. Early days Mike is the whitest person on the forum.

"50 years of hurt"...thought it would be just another fans memoirs but had some very insightful bits in by players and staff that were there at crucial times in the clubs recent history.

Just finished this one the other week. A very enjoyable read, and insightful for someone not as well versed in the history of the club like myself.

If I could ask my own question, does anyone have any other Newcastle related books to suggest? Surely something has been written about the 95/96 season.

:pokerface:

:lol: Don't know what I did to you. I feel like we used to be cool.

We are (apart from dead island) I just know exactly what you are like with games, it's a cycle of addiction you cannot break.

Serious note: Game looks like blockheads I had on the iPad, just didnt work for me, this looks better though.