Forum Awards 2012: Results

Kaizero

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Dr Colossus is the recognised best Newcomer. Deuce can't be best Newcomer as he's already been posting since 2007 as 'Mike'.

Well done all. Think people I nominated have won most of the awards so can't grumble too much with the results.

Think I best cut out the abuse deflection of Pardew/Simpson/Jonas to further my chances next year.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Grats, Stu! Here's your prize.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachments/football-manager-2012-stories/236670d1333918035-paul-gazza-gascoigne-1.1243255560.bags-packed-ready-gox.jpg

Fantastic work, Kaiz. I'll treasure my win in the Mikeless version of the awards. :thup:

:lol: If this were FM, I'd have my EU pass by now, right?

It feels weird knowing that people actually read the bullshit I put on here. Thanks for the votes, black lurkers.

Deuce really did get an assload of votes. Who are these people? :lol: fully deserved, mind :aww:

1 vote  :lol: I should change my name to Ralph Nader. Thanks whoever it was, though I'm surprised I was even nominated to be fair.

I made the hipster choice, clearly :lol:

I wish Belfast Mags would post more. Seems he disappears for months at a time, only to come back strong for a few weeks. Quality poster, as are Slick "Fight, and Win" Willy and Dr. Colossus.