Newcastle United vs. Fulham FC - 07/04/13 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

Guest neesy111

Looking forward to this like a whitey and diarrhoea smoothie. Likely it's going to be a rank match and nervous as hell. An early goal would be delicious but unlikely.

Let's go 4-3-3 and do them, they're no great shakes.

Krul

Santon  Taylor  MYM  Haidara

Tiote

Cabaye      Sissoko

Marveaux    Cisse  Gouffran

Would like to see that team, but think Jonas will be in there somewhere - maybe at LB?

That's 3 losses off the bounce and we need a result badly. A win takes all the pressure off, I just hope we start as positively as we did tonight and keep on going. A draw wouldn't be the worst result in the world but we've got to take 4 points minimum from Fulham and the mackems.

Get them up for it and go for the throat, Fulham have nowt to play for. Get 2 goals up and they'll wrap it up.

A win and it relieves a huge amount of pressure and should allow us to take the shackles off against Benfica (which we'll need to do if we're going through).

A draw isn't the end of the world, but it'll make the Mackems game absolutely astronomical - rendering the Benfica game slightly expendable in the process.

God I hope Duff picks up a slight knock in training tomorrow, that little cunt loves playing against us.

Any chance Debuchy or Tiote is back for this?

Think the latest is that Haidara and Tiote are likely, but Debuchy is probably out.

God I hope Duff picks up a slight knock in training tomorrow, that little cunt loves playing against us.

Any chance Debuchy or Tiote is back for this?

Think the latest is that Haidara and Tiote are likely, but Debuchy is probably out.

Huge if those two are back tbh.