Newcastle United vs. Fulham FC - 07/04/13 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

Guest neesy111

Got tickets in the Bamburgh Suite for this match. Anyone know what it's like in there?

It's canny, great seats right on the halfway line.

Sounds great. Think we are getting bait and some free drinks too. Being an ex-level sevener, afraid I might be a bit too noisy for the regulars.

Tiote doesn't seem to get sent off very often, he just gets a booking every game.

Only had 2 straight reds hasn't he?

Nothing short of a miracle he's only been sent off once in the PL. I think referees, to their credit, seem to acknowledge that he's not out to hurt players, he's just determined to win the ball which often spills into recklessness.

Aye, he can tone it down too as most of his yellows mostly come from professional fouls once someone has done him.

I think it's pretty clear now that he isn't as good as a lot of us first thought but I still hold hope of him returning to being an actual Premiership footballer again.

Is Bairdihno likely to replace Sidwell for them? If so, get at him, he's shite much like our -inho.

Of course neither should be called -inho at all as neither are particularly small. Pedant.

Is Bairdihno likely to replace Sidwell for them? If so, get at him, he's s**** much like our -inho.

Of course neither should be called -inho at all as neither are particularly small. Pedant.

Frimpong ( who like Tiote is a red card waiting to happen IMO) and Karagounis apparently.

Is Bairdihno likely to replace Sidwell for them? If so, get at him, he's s**** much like our -inho.

Frimpong ( who like Tiote is a red card waiting to happen IMO) and Karagounis apparently.

Annoying given that Frimpong has the potential to be decent. Easily wound up though.

Guest neesy111

Tiote's problem is when he gets booked early, then after that he's a 1/3 of the player he can be as he simply can't go in for challenges.

Tiote's problem is when he gets booked early, then after that he's a 1/3 of the player he can be as he simply can't go in for challenges.

On the contrary, he seems to manage himself better after his first caution.

On the contrary, he seems to manage himself better after his first caution.

Also the ref is reluctant to give him a second yellow for something small. IMO a lot of his bookings are pretty soft.