Newcastle United vs. Benfica - 11/04/13 @ 8.05pm (ITV4)

Mike

And it will not be risky to put players without competitive pace??

>:D

That will depend if we can keep our shape or not and how we play the game.  I'm guessing we'll be looking to get forward and score goals so it's as much about what we do off the ball as on it.

Going to this but I'm dreading the result, I just hope we have some energy for this fight after the Fulham game..

Obviously stopping them scoring any more is key, just unsure where our goals will come from, as it's not going to be f***ing shola! Cisse seems to be our only hope right now.

i've a weird feeling we're going to beat these now, utterly illogical, just have a feeling

:aww:

cisse is the reason basically, if he gets the service he's gonna do these

After yesterday the squad must be buzzing, got the same positive feeling. Only who is going to be fit.

you'd hope needing 2 goals means pardiola won't be able to be his usual cagey self too, pressure them from the off!!

It's tightrope though, they get an early goal and it's all over.

you'd hope needing 2 goals means pardiola won't be able to be his usual cagey self too, pressure them from the off!!

kinda, if they score it only means we need to score one more than we do anyways so it wouldn't be the end of the world

kinda, if they score it only means we need to score one more than we do anyways so it wouldn't be the end of the world

Aye can't see any other way of beating these than just going for it, looking forward to this one.

http://i47.tinypic.com/28bcih2.jpg

Your team have many injured ...

Probably (surely) you have a problem of physical preparation??

How many will be available for Thursday?

9 injuries? Fittest we've been all season. :)

Have you gotten the tickets for this yet? Tomorrow is the last day when I'm at home before leaving on Wednesday morning. Do I need the receipt printed to pick it up from the box office?